for Rewriting A Symphony

2/9/2019 c1 Ignis76
I absolutely loved the way she freaked out, it felt like she was the Doctor after his regeneration. My favorite part was where her mind tells her to go find Leon (I'm a massive Kingdom Hearts fan so I love easter eggs like that) :D
12/10/2017 c8 sousie
i love it please
update
10/19/2015 c8 Ignis76
Please update soon...
6/26/2015 c4 2ShadowWolf223
Please please please update this story soon. It's so hard to find good oc stories that also have Anna in it. Love it.
12/7/2014 c8 2Shiro-Sumi
Please update soon!
7/3/2014 c8 4Yuleen75
I just went through 18 pages of fanfics looking for something. I found this fanfic. I'm not disappointed.

I really love it! I like SI, but this one gives a new spin to everything. I hope that you keep writing it.
6/17/2014 c1 yuyane
Nice start! Just finished reading the first chapter. I like what I read so far!
4/6/2014 c8 3Kurotiger
I love your story keep it up! I hope to see a new update soon :3
3/12/2014 c8 KrazyxLove
I hope you are still working on this story because it is really good!
12/25/2013 c8 7Krimea River
Ok, it took me like a week, but I read them all (in my free time from my phone)! And... now that they are over there is a deep void that needs to be filled... by the next chapter. I'm glad I discovered this so long after ye started. T'would be a difficult task to wait for chapters up to this point. Please keep writing... or your readers will die from having to read much less interesting inserts.

Reviewpart: I noticed a lot more mistakes in the earlier chapters. I suppose the 'getting better' can be attributed to the amount of time between chapters, and the nice first one could be the fact it was rewritten. Either way, the mistakes couldn't drive me away from your story!

!_!
12/20/2013 c8 9Chimebelle
Kpopstars? Imagining symphonian charactrrs with modern clothing sin
ging and dancing is hilarious. Lovely pancakes, and i loved how sharla unnerved kratos. Lol
12/12/2013 c5 2FlameUser64
Wrong one. Lightning Blade is the strike arte that Zelos uses. The spell is called Thunder Blade.

Just so you know.
12/12/2013 c4 FlameUser64
Speaking of Marta not learning Nurse, she was originally planned to learn Healing Wind, Healing Circle, Revitalise, and even Fairy Circle. Not to mention a whole bunch more offensive spells, including Negative Gate and Bloody Howling. The English voice files for those are still hanging around in the game's code.

Incidentally, I don't really know what to say about this. It's cool, so far. Archers are always a nice change of pace, too.
8/16/2013 c7 9Chimebelle
Stuck with kratos in the sleeping arrangments? Tough. Totally loved sharla's and genis' talk and one with yuan in the beginning. half-elves rock- hehe.
7/28/2013 c6 91412 karasu
AHHHH please update soon! This fic has a lot of potential

-1k