FanFiction.Net
for Advice from the Trickster King

1/1/2013 c1 3InactiveOrphanAccount
I liked it, it was fluffy and funny and helpful all at the same time. Puck is pure awesomeness
12/25/2012 c3 LoveBrina
Puck. I have a big crush on Sabrina. Since you live with her, what do you suggest I do to get her attention?
12/18/2012 c3 Mystieria
Waaaaaaaaaaa! (evil laugh) People are strange. Aka, Puck.
10/22/2012 c3 3Trikster Queen
Thank you so much for the advice! This question is weird, but...

How can I tell if a PM'd conversation is over?
10/14/2012 c3 Guest
Hilarious and very realistic
10/10/2012 c3 3peasa
Super cute! Glad the Advice is really starting to take off! And I hope more people review...
10/10/2012 c3 Guest
i had a crush on my best friend for two years and finally a month ago he asked me out.
we have been dating for one month but now there is this new guy in my school and i really like him. hes cute,nice and smart. But the thing is i really like him but i dont know how to break with my boyfriend now with out losing him as a should i do, and how can i tell him i like someone else without seeing him heart broken...?

please please please help me.
10/9/2012 c3 Hannie-huggable2
Dear Puck: How would I tell a certain blonde haired flying boy with pink wings, that i like him? :3
10/9/2012 c3 43Curlscat
XD Your advice stories at the end made me smile.
10/9/2012 c3 emowriter
It would be awesome if Sabrina got some of Veronica's concealer and put some over the zit and Puck was like, "Huh? Where'd it go?" And then he pouted for the whole day.

Umm, I have a question for Puck. Oh magnifisplifferous god of awesomesauce, I need some advice, and only someone as wonderflously bacontasticular as you can give it to me. It's romantic advice, which I know you don't do, but I was hoping you could squeeze some time out of your busy day to make some time for me, one of your admirers and loyal fans. Well, you see, I have a friend, Cassidy. She likes this guy, Jackson. And he likes her back. I know that they like each other and everything. We're in seventh grade. EVERYONE, and I mean everyone, teases them about liking each other. It's the obvious type of crush, where you can see that they'd be good together. I want them to go out, because they'd be happy and it'd be UBER ADORABLE! So I want a way (preferably legal, but no magic since my parents will take away my laptop if I use a wand again) to get them together. What could I do.

Oh, and one of my friends loves to pull pranks on her little sister (putting saran wrap on toilets, mismatching socks and putting pepper on her toothbrush) and I was wondering if you knew a way that I could prank her? I don't know her locker combo (I know where she lives, though) and I know her mom well. She loves to read, and she loves chocolate, so maybe it could be something that ties into that? Thank you, Trickster King, spiritual leader of slackers everywhere. What is your full title anyways?

Yeah, I know, three questions, but I need advice from the smartest person I know! You are my role model (as a fellow slacker, I aspire to be like you) and I need to know!
10/9/2012 c3 20WireWriter
Awh, thank you! I feel so loved! And, I won't kill you, no worries.

First off, thank you, Trickster King, for taking time to answer my question and blah blah blah. No, kidding. Thanks.

To be honest, I never have seen anyone react this way to zits, but I have two younger sisters, so I have opportunity. The fact Puck doesn't want to go to school because of his...blemish, is so in-character that it's awesome.

Great advice, Puck. And thanks again for the dedication! Hope you did well on your essay project. (:

Great job,
Electricity
10/8/2012 c3 PenguinLoverGurl
Oh gosh...loking back, I feel so embarrassed writing that review... :3

Turns out it was freaking puberty. WHY ME? WHHHYYYYYYY? *dramatic fade out*

Puck, in all your gloriousness,
How do you tell if a guy is gay?
I know this is a strange questions, but whatever. Here's some food. *food*
I've been caught off guard quite a couple times. And I thought my gaydar was better than that...
10/8/2012 c3 5Alapest
Puck:
What would you do if you had to choose between either joining 1 Direction (or Justin Beiber) or would you rather die?

Oh, and one last thing:
If half a dozen half a chickens laid half an egg in half a day, how many dill pickle seeds could the grasshopper with the peg leg kick into the bucket with his eyes closed while the goose is eating cheese?

- Alli P.
10/2/2012 c2 3Trikster Queen
I liked your transitions, and your sentence variation. It was nice to read.

Now I have a question: Can you give me some pranks, AND a way to get away with it, because I have a brother and I am usually the suspect for things that go wrong in the house.
9/29/2012 c2 crazylame1
Ah...I feel a critic coming up :3
I think it's great how Puck is giving advice for us, all the while keeping his personality just right. I also loved how you added the questions for Puck ;) One thing, though. Sometimes I feel that Puck is a little...how to say...formal? Well. I dunno how to explain that but...let's just say there needs to be a little more of playfulness and less of formalities. You get what I mean? But that's just my opinion. It's not that big of a problem. Otherwise, I really love your story!
94 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »