FanFiction.Net
for Advice from the Trickster King

5/31/2012 c1 coco
I don't like asking questions, not to YOU

Puck.
5/25/2012 c2 Zeana
Hi. I really like your story. It's so funny and interesting, and the story you wrote at the end is so nice, it makes me feel all warm and fluffy inside. My question for Puck is: my friend is going through a tough time, the guy she likes is dating her ex-girlfriend( don't ask) and the girl is a whore, always seducing people(she's had 3 kids and 2 miscarriages for petes sake) and my friend doesn't want the guy she liked to get hurt. I'm only a bystandered and can't do much, so I'm asking for your thoughts, anything will help as long as it's LEGAL, got it Puck. So that's it, oh one more thing don't take too long to review or else Anaez or Tera might come out. I should explain, Anaez and Tera are other personalities kinda(weird I know.) Anaez is pretty much a being of anger and Tera is a serial killer(don't worry she hasn't gotten out of hand yet, they'll most likely just leave angry, creepy, and/or scary reviews, so PLEASE just remember to review and give warning if you decide to go on hiatus. Thanks for reading my longest review and I can't wait for your next update. Byebye
5/25/2012 c2 alliegator
The Opening Act sounds very interesting. Amanda sounds like a girl who has been through a lot.

As for your chapter I am starting to fall in love with Advice from the Trickster King. Here's my question that no one can seem to give me a solid answer on. So Puck please try and help. It is boy trouble, Puck take that smear off your face it's not you. There is a guy I like alot. He is charmng, funny, sweet, and amazing. He claims that he likes me, but always forgets and gives me last minute cancelations on things we plan. It started with him wanting to meet me and have a picnic, let's just say that I ended up waiting at a park for two hours until I finally gave up and went home. Then he asked me to homecoming. Two days before the dance he tells me that he can't because he had to go fishing. I find out a week after homecoming from a friend that he knew about this fishing trip before he asked me to go with him. There are a few more times that this behaviour has occured because he either forgot about the event that we agreed upon or can't go. He has never actually gone through with his promises. We aren't in a relationship, but I find myself wanting to be in one with him. He claims that he likes me, but he wants to wait to date until he gets his driver's liscence. Now my question is what should I do? Should I just forget about him? I've liked him for over a year and I'm just not sure if I should let this continue or if I should just give up. Now Puck I know that was a lot of words, but as a grown up you should be able to handle it. Please help me survive my own puberty virus, I wish that I could just skip this confusion.
5/24/2012 c2 4StarStruck99
Haha, I really liked this chapter.

You do a good job of keeping the ever elusive Puck in character. This story is really funny and I really enjoyed it. Good job!

By the way, I read your essay and I thought it was pretty good. Everything flowed pretty well and I didn't really notice any punctuation or grammar mistakes. Nice job on that.

Keep it up :)
5/24/2012 c2 Day Night
Well I have a friend who's a guy. People think I like him because once you turn 11, you seem to love romance. But not me! How can I convince people we aren't together? We hit a punch each other, he almost broke my glasses, and we have conflicting morals and attitudes! The world is crazy!
5/24/2012 c2 hashtag nerdfighter
Hey! So guess which anon. reviewer got an accouuunnttt? :D

Anyways, *sends Puck a box of chocolates.* You DO deserve it! I just looked at the kid again, and he's a total jerk. TOTALLY not worth my time. Anyways, (to Shireen) I just love how you incorperate a story into advice and answers. I actually don't need any advice from you, but I just love to see your answers, so, I'm trying to decide between my last soccer practice and an American History Hyper Drive I really need to go to... I love soccer, it's my life, but I really NEED this hyper drive... Help? (But Don't worry about actually answering it, I'm going to the hyper drive. :)).

Anyways, always hilarious, and you never write out of character. I always freak whenever I see a new chapter/story from you, and nearly kill myself trying to click on it. :P Go you! Keep writing! :D
5/23/2012 c1 oah ehm ghee
never mind (the summery thing)i reread it.
5/23/2012 c2 PenguinLoverGurl
Cause & Effect: Pretty good. Although I feel as though you could have...worded it better. To make it flow better.

Instead of saying: 'Then her boyfriend broke up with her to be with some other girl...' I suggest you say: 'Then she faces heartbreak...'

That's really my only suggestion.

:( Sowwy

_

Puck! I need help! It's the Godzilla of advice needing: BOY TROUBLE *Le GASP!*

Okay, so there are two boys in my class. When I first met them, they both seemed weird. Now I kinda like them.But I sorta treat them like crap.

John, boy #1: I call him 'Ginger' due to his redheaded-ness. He's cute-ish, strange, but sweet. Also very awkward. NOTE: He was caught taking secret pictures of my BFF #1 on his phone. He said he kinda 'likes' me, but it's the same with my BFF #1.

Luke, boy #2: I call him 'Lucy' or 'Lucille' due to his gullible name. I also call him 'Blondie' due to his blonded-ness. He's in TAG with me & two others. I tease him quite a bit, but not in a bullying way. He's cute, sweet, occasionally humorous, and blushes like a ripe tomato. Kinda-ish 'likes' me.

Problem 1: BFF #2 is crushing on Luke. And if a try and take him...drama.

Problem 2: My BFFs don't like either of them (besides BFF #2) and they think they're weird. Don't get me wrong, I love my BFFs like sisters. They have the same reaction to both boys as I did, at first. And they're definitely my friends.

Problem 3: I'm not sure if this is gonna grow, or if it's just a 'I-think-I-like-him-but-later-on-I'll-realize-I-don't' things I keep getting from this darned puberty virus.

Help? Please? I'll give you my lifetime supply of goo, hair dye, and slime! Granted I'm 18,379, (and 12,367 years older than you) that'ss quite a lot.
5/23/2012 c2 oah ehm ghee
oh ok. your assignment: was it supposed to be a summery? cuz our teachers say that they should only have beggining, middle, and end. but it was super good, I want to read it. ;) advice: what prank would you suggest for a newbie?
5/23/2012 c2 16archerway-a
When Puck said "roasting marshmallows to a crisp" I got so scared he meant Daphne. So I had this image of Daphne burning in my mind. *shakes image out of head*

I LOVED the answer to Velika Silvertounge's third question. I am taking that advice, it happens to me a lot. ("Airene! You would be so cute together!" Don't worry, I make sure to get revenge on whoever says that to me)

Well, I especially loved the answers to the questions of Kathie and Fat head (very nice name)

OK, reactions to your paragraph thingy:

1. OMG! Amanda, Amanda Clarke. Emily Thorne. REVENGE!

2. Di imortales I can relate to Amanda so much.

3. I'm going to try and read that book because you and that essay made me want to read it.

4. No grammar mistakes I'm aware of.

5. It was really nice. :)

I loved the whole "squeal" thing with the girls. It was insanely funny. I gotta go now.

But wait! I haven't asked Puck for some advice yet!

I have so many friends who love Twilight and think Harry Potter is stupid? How can I convince them that Harry Potter is the greatest series on earth?

Bye!

-A
5/23/2012 c2 5Alapest
Puck, what do you do if T-Rex (my two year old brother) takes over the world with an evil fashion diva Justin Bieber lover (my four year old sister) at his side?
5/23/2012 c2 TheAfterShock NLI
Okay, first off, you’re answer to Fat Head- Yes! It works. My best friends little sister ate UNDER the table, and she barked and stuff on-and-off for a month, and what do you know? They have a dog named Pepper now, and she has snapped out of her “phase”. Good advice Puck.

You don’t even HAVE a puppy. Uh, yes she does. Named Elvis…sorta big, hard to miss. LOL

How do you HEAR working? Is that possible? Do you hear or smell sweat? All the way from upstairs?

Why are you calling me monkey, monkey? That’s is awesome. I like that. I’m so using that on you.

There was one spelling mistake I noticed : As them how things changed… (In your Advice #4) I’m assuming you were trying to say “Ask”.

Geez, violent are you, Cherry? And I woulda thought you got over that stage…tsk tsk tsk.

Now, about your Cause and Effect Composition.

It was well written, and I can definitely tell where the girl is coming from. Now I want to read that book. Which means that in it’s own way, it was a good Persuasive composition. It was written with great active verbs, and it definitely had eye-catching adjectives and adverbs. I’m big in adjectives and adverbs. My favorite part of speech. (I know, geek right? Cause I actually have a favorite part of speech.)

Good job with the chapter and the composition. Hopefully you get tons of bonus marks. (not really sure how that works…but whatever.) Who wouldn’t love your writing? You’re a great writer, with great potential.

Anyway, enough with that. I feel so weird speaking like that…Great job, and keep on keepin’ on.

PS: I love how you go out of your way to give the people foreign names. It’s great.

Red

PPS: Omg! I want to HAVE an advice answer from Puck..so I guess I need to ask him a question, right?

Okay Puck, I have this friend. Lets call her Ann Smith. Ann and me have been friend since she was born. I mean, I was one, and at her birth. We were best friends until we were 10. (I'm now 14) Then her mother told her to write a list of people who bully her( why I have no freakin' clue.). I was at the top of that list. Ann showed me that list (again, no freakin' clue why.). Now, she'll blow up if i take a seat that she wanted. (not literally Puck, stop thinking about how you could use her guts. That's my job.) She seems to think that now that I know that I apparently bully her, she can bully me. Whenever her mother comes around, she acts like we never changed. That we're still those kids that stayed up till midnight talking about boys and that we are still "the best of buds". Well, we're not. Do you think you could tel me how to handle it? I'm about to loose it thinking about it.
5/23/2012 c2 18DopplerGirl
Yo Puckeroni

Thers's this guy at my school. Basically he's mean, arrogant, a jerk...oh and he's gay. Now, I couldn't care less about his sexuality, but many people in my school do and I know he's getting bullied a lot. So my question to you, oh great Trickster, what should I do. On one hand, the guys a jerk who's never been anything but disdainful towards me. On the other hand he may have a terrible personality but wouldn't anyone have one from the verbal abuse I have seen him get? Help me out?

-Sarah
5/23/2012 c1 Music chic 25
Dear puck, I have this crush on a really cute athletic guy. I want to tell him but I don't know how. Should I wait for him to make the first move or should I make the first move?
5/23/2012 c1 Alex Dunlap
First of all you never call ONE DIRECTION ( 1D) STUPID! On the second hand u can call justin beaver whatever u want!
94 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »