FanFiction.Net
for Back Where We Started

6/4/2015 c6 dustergurl2
can't wait to you continue your story please update soon can't wait loving your story
4/28/2015 c6 Tessa
please update soon I want to know what happens in the story great chapter
2/7/2015 c5 2SadisticallyDelicious
Love love love! Please update soon!
2/6/2015 c5 2Ginevra Annabeth Herondale
Loving this story! It's great!
Please update soon! :D
2/5/2015 c5 gardenrat
LOVE THIS STORY! So glad you are back on it! Can't wait to see their reunion and find out who threatened Dimitri to hurt Rose!
2/18/2013 c5 Jakie Eagle
Jakie Eagle
5/4/2012 c4 1starslover17
I so can't wait until the next chapter.
4/30/2012 c4 5CheekyLittleVampire
How dare you leave a cliffhanger! Haha, Its getting better and better! I love this, my fav story! I would like a Rose POV! Please update soon! I cant wait for the next chapter:)
4/29/2012 c4 cutiepie13
you need to freaking update!:)

this story is very awesome & one of my favorite stories! 3

omg you need to have dimitri & roses's POV in the next chapter.for those who are giving you a negative review...then fuck them! :)

~PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY~
4/29/2012 c4 Rose
Was reading chap 3 web chap 4 came on haha. Anyway keep writing! I wanna see what happens!
4/29/2012 c4 1itsKaylaa
This chapter is really good! I can't wait for you to ud, so do it as soon as you can :)
4/29/2012 c4 4GoNeRoGuE98
AHHH! I hate you! Why would you end it there, major cliff hanger! I cannot wait for the next chapter that isn't even fair! And really that is horribly sad that he ended it with her to protect her! That is so sweet and absolutely selfless! I cannot wait for the upcoming chapter! Please, please, please make them talk! Update soon!

~Hannah

PS: I think it's Mason...possibly...someone who loved her in the books maybe? Can't wait!
4/29/2012 c3 GoNeRoGuE98
DUDE WHAT THE FUCK? I almost cried! That is fucking horrible! But I'm excited he's going to see her play! That better be in the next chapter or I'm gonna be pissed off! Love Vika, so persistent! Keeping writing Ranim, I'm already hooked!

4/29/2012 c2 GoNeRoGuE98
AWE! What the hell happened? That's so sad! Especially the line 'how do you fight for someone who doesn't want it?' so true though! How do you really? Cannot wait for the next chapter! Ranim I'd say u might want to put a summary in so you get more readers, I can tell already this is gonna be good and people should know about it! Be reading! Update!

4/29/2012 c1 GoNeRoGuE98
That was amazing Ranim! Seriously I your an excellent writer! Thank god you made Adrian her best friend and not an admirer! I hate the competition and not knowing what's to come out of it! This was amazing so far and I can't wait to see where it goes! Love the stories where Rose is famous!

20 Page 1 2 Next »