for A Consensus Theory of Truth

10/1/2020 c26 Luzith
Fabulous! Thanks
5/17/2020 c26 Lucy
This is such an amazingly well written and put together story. I’m disappointed that it isn’t finished as I would have loved to see the outcome of the trial and for the truth about Spencer’s son to come out. Even so I usually regret reading unfinished stories but this one was so good I don’t regret it - I’ll just have to imagine the rest for myself.
5/10/2020 c26 Flyby2
This is such a great story. Why is it unfinished? :(.
9/26/2017 c26 zeechankawaii
Now I know what a heartbreak feels. Finally reaching the last chapter only to know it still isn't complete. Please come back, Author.
I love you and this awesome fanfic.
5/23/2017 c26 Guest
No don't leave me hanging
5/21/2017 c1 Guest
lol the quote at the beginning was just used at the end of a season 12 episode
4/21/2016 c26 Guest
I've read this three times, and it gets even better with each reading.
I really hope that you finish it one day, it's the best CM fanfiction I've ever read.
3/10/2016 c26 PaperCities
NO NO NO! DON'T STOP THERE!
IT WAS GETTING SO GOOD!
WHY!
PLEASE UPDATE!
I NEED TO KNOW IF MY BABY'S OKAY!
1/11/2016 c26 5eisamiller88
This feels so SO close to the end. Please don't leave us hanging. You can finish! Yes, you can!
3/17/2015 c26 DroogieRN
I'm kicking myself right now for starting this story. I didn't realize it wasn't complete. Oh wow. I couldn't stop reading it. It is seriously so good. What would it take to get you to finish? Money? I can do that. Let me know. One of the better stories I've read. Oh how I wish you would continue!
8/17/2014 c26 3aspiegiraffe
ooohhhhhh i hope theres more chapters
7/31/2014 c1 alj0569
I hope you continue with this story ...please
4/16/2014 c26 Cait.C
Please please continue this story. The story intrigued me from the very first chapter and not knowing how it ends is killing me.
This is one of the best criminal minds fanfics I have ever read! Please, don't leave it unfinished.
3/12/2014 c26 1SilverFlora
nooooo! This can't be! I started reading this two days ago and becoming increasingly more engrossed as the story unfurled. I was so much so entranced that my family became worried I might need glasses soon. I don't but still, this story is going fabulous! I love it, and I'm panicking but I literally just finished and I need to know what happens next!
11/20/2013 c1 Guest
You know I've read quite a bit of fanfiction and i must say your writing style is very good. From the part about Gideon weilding words on. I look forward to reading more!
242 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »