for Gotham High: Your Own Worst Enemy

10/17/2012 c15 3OnFireGeek
Okay, WOW.
I am SO impressed with your work. Aside from a few grammar errors, (maybe 10 in the 2 fics so far) this is perfect! I have never come across a similar tale, and I love the idea. The Batman from the comics wouldn't underestimate people the way your Bruce does, but it's really cool because he's only 16 here. He doesn't have as much experience, and that makes his all the more awesome.
Barbara is amazing. I love the way you tell her story. She's the commish's kid, but she's also the daughter of the only honest cop in Gotham City.

I really do love these. I can't wait to get started on number three! Thank you for making my day so much better with your work. Let me know if you ever get published.
I'd pay money for this.
10/17/2012 c15 TheWatcher019
awesome end to an amazing story
9/21/2012 c15 31Neon Genesis Guyver III
Excellent Story. Can't wait for the next entry.
9/19/2012 c15 6CJ1145
Thanks so much for the feedback! It's great to know people enjoy reading this as much as I do writing it.

Aridde-Ascare: As a matter of fact, I'm working on the next one right now!
9/16/2012 c15 Enigma-Hare
Wow. This is great. I read both! Make another please! Please. J and Eddie are amazing. Arnold and Garfield were fantastic as well. To see the development of the villians. Eddie gaining the ego centric persona. The costumes. Scarface. The whole DID thing. J loving the ummy. So many Arkham Asylum and Arkham City references and tech. Could you write another?
?x)?
9/13/2012 c15 SassySue
OMG THIS WAS PERFECT! This was a perfect ending for this story! I loved the way it ended with Babs saying she'd be Batgirl! Aw man I was geeking out so much while reading that part! Then the end with J finding the puppet was perfect. It kinda reminded me of Joker and the Scarface puppet in Arkham City. I loved this story so so so much and is one of my absolute favorites on this website! :D
9/13/2012 c14 SassySue
Oh I can't wait to see Bruce explain this to Barbara. Oh God Bruce please be ok!
9/11/2012 c13 TheWatcher019
this was an amazing chapter. finally barbara found out batman's identity.
9/9/2012 c13 Awesome Buddy
OMG That chapter was amazing!
9/9/2012 c13 SassySue
OH MY GOD! Babs found out! My poor baby got shot! Babs stop being in shock and take him back to the cave so he gets better! Amazing chapter!
9/8/2012 c12 TheWatcher019
awesome chapter. bruce is best at everything he does even singing(but not cooking he sucks at cooking). loved j and edward's performance. this chapter was really amazing. i'd like to see an animated series based on your stories.
9/4/2012 c12 mister.E
another great chapter. i liked that bruce's talent is singing,his voice has to be brilliant. poor barbara always has to be the damsel in distress,bruce should teach her to defend herself after this. anyway this chapter was simply perfect. keep it up and keep 'em coming.
9/3/2012 c12 SassySue
Omg! Everything about this was perfect! I loved the song that Bruce sang the second I saw what it was I started to hum it and get strange looks. I liked the little Bruce and Barbara moment and I hope he saves her. Either as Bruce or Batman :)
9/1/2012 c11 TheWatcher019
your stories are the villains you use are rarely used by others so it makes your stories even more unique. hope you post another awesome update soon
8/15/2012 c11 mister.E
awesome chapter. you really know how to write a teen bruce, completely in character. ''Bruce was the only occupant of the room, and
with an expression like a deer caught in
headlights looked over at her.'' this scene stuck on my head and i can't help but think about it again and again and laugh. you are simply great.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »