for Frozen in Pairs

6/7/2018 c1 Arva
It's a good story, but the spelling is kinda bad cause the creator was rushing it
1/21/2014 c12 9Slippery Tummy
THANK YOU !
So this is an AN from frozen in pair's new author, Slippery Tummy. Thanks so much , i really can't wait to get this started! This will be the first story I do for adventure time, and I have to say, I'm excited! I can't wait to put the next chapter up! I don't know about an update rate yet, I'm planning on just "winging it" so that should be fun!
Things to know about me: I'M CRAZY. like literally, i walk the halls and people ask me if I'm insane. I have a number for a mental hospital near where I live memorized for... various reasons. No, I don't have better spelling than you , every time i send in a chapter to my editor (for my ninja-go/ MLP:FIM story, check it out, it's actually ok) I always mess up grammar. I can't wait to do this! BTW, please give constructive criticism (without flames if possible!)
ST OUT! bye!
1/7/2013 c5 Slippery Tummy
I am having tears of pain in my head. Did you LIE to me tori? It is9:30 PM EST and you have not updated! Winter breaktechnichly ended on friday. FRIDAY. it is MONDAY! It's been over two months! Update you chicken! UPDATE!
{:7D ANGRY ST out!
11/24/2012 c1 Slippery Tummy
Luvs u too tori! Yaaay for your impending update! Great chapter, and so sweet with justin. I know you're over it. Do you think you can get over 1000 reveiws? I do.
Slippery Tummy /kai/ hothead/ frosty/ sparky/ chicken/bubble /Jay Slayer OUT!
P.S. AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, SLENDER GAMES! Also, Painting Camo,camo, camoflauge. Camo,camo,camoflauge. Painting camo, camo, camoflauge. Paainting caamoflauge! XD gotta love hishe. This os for chapter 10.
11/19/2012 c10 Slippery Tummy
YAAAAY you updated! I'm so... YAAAAAAAY! sorry for scarring you more than 3 times on thutsday.. I know.. Not nice and a wee bit extreme for me. Q
11/13/2012 c10 5bookluver115
hmmmm, remind me again, who is will
11/1/2012 c1 3FireWolf333
it is short but with a good begining (on a tropical island) (FIONA AND CAKE) :D
9/3/2012 c9 9Slippery Tummy
Hi zane! Love the story. I actually picture myself as a guy a lot.. Umm, another story. See you tomorrow! And can i help ? Please ? ugly please? plz lemme help, ive nvr written fanfic b4. Kk i watch you at night! Btw eka, i know where you live. Toodeloo! BUY A CHEESECAKE!
soap particle out
8/26/2012 c6 Slippery Tummy
Ok, just mention EVERYONE in our school why not! Jk, but rlly, why aren't I IN HERE?! ima gO explode. Bubble out!
8/26/2012 c4 Slippery Tummy
I'm 100% finniona, even though you're farciline. Finniona would be soo cute! Bubble out!
8/26/2012 c2 Slippery Tummy
Hi bubble! Nice beginning. Some of the P.O.V.'s seem a bit short. Its ok, i know u have school and stuff. Nice story anyway. Btw i cant be a critique, i STINK at writing. Anyway, u can do it!
7/31/2012 c9 5bookluver115
Hmmm. I am confused. Not unusual. I don't think I'll ever get this story unless i watch adventure time. But I support u.
7/30/2012 c9 15Pinkie Diane and Surprise Pie
Pretty good I have some suggestions but I just joined and I cant PM you until tomorrow. So yeah, I have some characters and their gender swaps and their worlds. But here Copy Paste this is your browser and make an account and PM me there. ;D
user/RainbowDashFTW