for Frozen in Pairs

PG x Marceline

Fionna X Marshall Lee

Finn x PB
5/6/2012 c5 cute cat
THAT Was so amazing. It was algebraic.
5/5/2012 c4 Thea
Hey tori i really like your story! I love the part at the very end! Plz make more!:D lol your bff thea, or fluffy the declawed kityz!
5/4/2012 c4 2DarkRosePetals
See i review googly woman coming to my house every day but i do love the story and Fio&lee cause they my fav!
5/3/2012 c4 5bookluver115
too cool my friend. JAMAICA SUCKS... anywas i was thinking fionn and then royal bubbleball (try to figure that one out) or (i know ull luv this one cuz u told me @ skewl) torilee
5/3/2012 c4 Qo
Mmm, maybe you and marshal lee or fiolee, then finn and marcy, gumball and bubblegum, cake and mo-chro and jake and lady. The thing is somebody gets left out unless you invent another boy character, although it wud be kinda wierd to have everyone in couples?
5/3/2012 c4 5Drakriff
The story is good but i have to correct you on some things: IT IS SPELLED MARCELINE NOT MARCIELEINE OR WHATVER. YA IS SUPPOSSED TO BE YEAH. AND WHO THE FUCK IS BP? GET AN ENGLISH DICTIONARY AND FIX EVERYTHING! AND OH WOW! YOUR MOM HELPED YOU BUT THERE'S SO MUCH MISTAKES! AAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHH! (i'm a grammar and spelling nazi)
5/2/2012 c4 Pat-975
Fiolee!pretty please!

I'd love you if you do Fiolee :3

then... Finn X Marceline and Gumball X Bubblegum

Jake belongs to Lady Rainicorm and Cake to Lord Monochromicorn :3

Update soon please! :D
5/1/2012 c4 jonas
i want the pairing to be fiolee (fionnaXmarshall lee)
5/1/2012 c4 caytilyn
Fionna and Marshall Lee :D
5/1/2012 c3 cute cat
tori and marshallee
5/1/2012 c4 cute cat
FIOLEE . I like the book but can you put more details.
5/1/2012 c4 1t.tpie
Yay I reviewed my own book!

I vote

*Me and marshall

or

*me and Finn

or maybe if No other choice

*me and Prince gumball

but Probably not jake

So ya I reviewed my own book ya...
4/30/2012 c3 Zen
Good job on your first story, it's amazing :)
4/25/2012 c1 2rainbowslap
i love this story :D but id love it if you could make a finn and fiona romance one cause there my favorite couple could you please D;
49 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »