for Tryst of Iron

*pushes imaginary kudo-button*
5/28/2015 c1 Dwarflover69
Got me hard.
12/22/2014 c1 3InvalidDN
Sam being the top is 100% wrong, but I'll leave your preference out of this. Okay, why can they just jump around, grab the throne behind them, lift theirselves up, drop Jon on the throne, and all that, and not a drop of blood, not a booboo to speak of? They should have known better than to fuck on the iron throne even Robert didn't do it.

Also it says "They had prepared him before they came to the throne room, but it had been at least a half an hour since then," What is this preparation? why didn't they just do it in the throne room? that time frame means they basically fingered Jon (I'm guessing) and then immediately went in, that's just so not prudent. Also who is "They" you had me thinking Jon and Sam were performing some kind of Nights Watch ritual where they pick the cutest couple and send them off to the throne room to fuck.

Why is Sam "chanting", Jon's name? tbh this is even more evidence they're performing the Night's Watch's freaky ritual. Listen to some "chanting" and tell me that's what Sam was doing during sex. "Jon... Jon... Jon... Jon... Jon" add some drum beats and you've got yourself a terrifying Zelda boss.

Both Jon and Sam are so out of character in this, I want you to know. I want you to realize this. The only person in character is Tyrion.
7/20/2012 c1 10gayeffie
blush-worthy, I've only just started shipping them and this I am glad was my firsst fic to read with these two :)

great writing, and when Ghost howled I felt my heart almost stop...

great, great fic :)
7/11/2012 c1 8Oso el Peligroso
Simply brilliant. A joy to read.

Fingers crossed that it turns into something more then a one shot, but I won't hold my breath.
4/22/2012 c1 4Toulip Fontana
Those two were so cute in the first season when they were cleaning up that dining area. This one shot portrays their chemistry perfectly and is phenomenal. Loved it.