for Anything For You

2/23/2016 c1 beaPleites7
I wish this would continue,
2/5/2016 c1 Guest
1/3/2016 c1 Guest
.com
.com
5/20/2015 c1 Guest
lindo el marido de rin pero detesto al jefe debio ronperle algunos huesos esplotador
1/9/2015 c1 10Sora-album
Well, good enough. I like the AU sesshomaru :)
12/1/2013 c1 4midnight30witch
awww... sesshoumaru's character is so sweet. and rin too is very humble. you have created perfect couples.
11/20/2013 c1 Veda Leonhart
Love this story! So romantic and fluffy.
I also get how Rin want's him home in her bed rather than working. Or maybe she wants him to work her in her bed... ;) LOL I am sooo bad!
10/16/2013 c1 Shiokaze17
aahhh im crying now, how romantic :')
9/1/2013 c1 Cpsullivan2
This was a nice and sweet story that I liked very much. I love the fact that Sesshomaru loves Rin so much that he will do anything for her just to make her happy! He worked really hard and he does it because he loves her. I mean he is working two jobs. What a MAN! She loves him so much that she don't want him to work that hard just for her. She would rather have him at home in bed with her than to work that hard to please her. They are just the perfect couple! Great Story!
7/3/2013 c1 Guest
aww so cute! I loved it, keep writting!
3/8/2013 c1 Sotam
linda a historia ...
2/7/2013 c1 6icecreamapparition
A chorus of "aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww". hehe.

I can't imagine a construction worker Sesshoumaru (and a construction worker owning a car), he must be a very handsome one. :P
11/24/2012 c1 13RinandSesshomarufan22
Awe that is sweet
7/9/2012 c1 40The Ice Within
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. Nope, I am not a fan of SesshomaruxRin. But I'm a fan of Sesshomaru and seeing the soft side of him makes me smile (and blush xD).

I wish the anime showed that side of him. Sigh...

Sorry again for the lateeeee review.

Looveeee your stories.

-Icy-

PS I sort of started imagining you and your fiancee sharing the site at the top of the hills, just like Rin and Sesshomaru, looking at the sun rise. Awwwwwww *gush gush*
22 Page 1 2 Next »