for The Desperate Change that Altered All

12/13/2015 c3 9Dream Bound Nightmare
Lancer! Oh my god please Lancer! But Merlin would be awesome too... Damn who would have thought it would be so hard to pick one? But then again how amusing would it be if Harry summoned Gilgamesh? (Or however you spell his name) hell even Emiya would be interesting

Oh what if you chose heroic spirits from different series? Hahaha Ichigo Kurosaki as a Summoned Servant!
12/9/2015 c3 Gawain-Knight of the Sun
I say Diarmuid Ua Duibhne because of his loyalty and anti magic spear or Heracles i would love to see voldemort try to touch harry with that muscle mountain as his servant
11/15/2015 c3 silverwolf7791
saber, not enough arturia x harry fics
11/14/2015 c3 38Kithrin
another good choice would be
Assassin: Jack she's about is age and cute.

if not i'd say saber
9/28/2015 c3 Kilan
1 saber arturia
i would really like to read whats going to happend when the two of them meet
9/7/2015 c3 andjelija.nenic
Update more chapters about this story,because it's the best,extra and the great story that I was reading about it,and I am also starting to love and to like reading to this story. So can you please write more chapters,because I want to know what happens in the next chapters about it. THANKS SO MUCH FOR WRITTEN TO THIS STORY,thanks so much about it,and I would have like for harry to summon saber arthuria,thank you very much,this story is extra and so coll.&&&£££%%%$$$
7/3/2015 c3 52Cassandre Potter
4 or 3 more 4
4/9/2015 c3 46Hikari Nova
i would say summon Servent Saber-Arturia Pendragon
1/6/2015 c3 2TsukiRiver
It probably is too much to ask but I honestly would enjoy reading how this story would go for eache of these choices, if that makes any sence to you.
12/3/2014 c3 4AmaraHufflepuff
Me personally would like to see Diarmuid Ua Duibhne as Harry's servant. One thing that I always thought Harry's life lacked was true loyalty. He gets turned on a lot from his so called friends (cough*RON*cough).
10/16/2014 c3 1fyretyger86
I'd vote for either Saber/Arturia or Diarmuid Ua Duibhne as Harry's servant. Both are honorable and loyal, the perfect influence for a Gryffindor!Harry.
9/3/2014 c3 DragonGod148
Why don't you just split the story from here so that they each get a chance in the spotlight? 4 (or 5 if you are going to write about both berserkers) stories coming from this one is what it would take to highlight each. Or you could do one-shots of each to show what each would be like and then have us vote for them.
5/10/2014 c3 Tcuisine
I suggest Merlin
1/22/2014 c3 Destrark
Choose Saber, dont go with Merlin. Would be really trite to be honest, and Arturia's got really interesting characterisation.
12/21/2013 c3 Saladrick
Good story, a bit rushed but I like the idea so far.

I think Merlin is too much for a summon and Sabre/Arturia is overused. If yuou are going to do Sabre, I would recommend either Joanne of Arc or Mordred. We don't see much of them.

However, I think it would be best if Harry had someone who could be a big brother figure for him like Diarmuid. I vote for him
for now.