for The Desperate Change that Altered All

12/16/2013 c3 9Tonuk456
I think I'll prefer Diarmuid but don't you think that the Lancer's terrible luck somehow also affects their Masters? Look what happened to Lord El-Melloi and Bazett! LOL He'll be ideal considering Harry's terrible luck with...'supporters'. One minute he's loved, disliked and hated the next, case in point being Book 4! Saber on the other hand, is so stiff, while Harry is a young, teenaged boy she would choke him with her personal values and morals however well-intentioned but the matter of fact is, she is no longer a king or general leading her men to battle and wilderness in year 1990. Merlin? We don't need another Albus Dumbledore. Harry will go nuts. And Lancelot and Heracles...you wanna kill Harry at a young age? Malnutrition, weak body no thanks to the Dursleys...yep, he'll die in a few days. The best choice is Lancer since in a way...they have terrible luck regarding people close to them.
11/4/2013 c3 1DanielHimura
I wonder why you wrote that Ron was at the table when Harry went to sit. Ron should be sorted just before Blaise Zabini.
10/9/2013 c3 14Devil-O-Angel
Diarmuid, Harry needs someone that can always be loyal to him.
9/24/2013 c3 Ranmaleopard
i think caster merlin would be awesome!
8/11/2013 c3 7Nianque
Too many King Arturia stories. Do Merlin.
7/5/2013 c3 Guest
Cool story keep it going and use Lancelot.
6/13/2013 c3 1roanoak
Herakles as archer as the independent action would aloe him to teach Harry how to be a hero. It will be notable that herakles is a great hero not for his raw power as many beings were more powerful than him but for his intelect directing the application of that power. A lesson Harry would do well to learn
4/2/2013 c3 Bunny153539
This is good, please continue it someday.
2/19/2013 c2 solitare
Sorry, I forgot to say that I vote for Saber (Arturia).
2/19/2013 c3 solitare
How about Saber Extra (Nero)? Her personality would probably get Harry to lighten up a bit and become less introverted. Maybe Rider (Medusa) would go well as Harry is a parselmouth and she's a gorgon.
2/11/2013 c3 Phantasys
Saber Arturia please...i can't get the cute chibi images out of my head and it would make a better paring than anyone from the potterverse
1/22/2013 c3 Othinus
I agree with you regarding Merlin, but that will be kind of awkward and.. too OP?

I'd rather pick Arturia. Again, I agree with you there.
12/24/2012 c3 Gear-2557
Hmmm...how about a remorseful Mordred?
12/7/2012 c3 2someone010101
How about Morgana?
If not, I vote Lancelot. Merlin and Arthuria are overdone.
11/17/2012 c3 9DevinePhoenix
Merlin I Think would be too overpowered. Unless that's what you were going for, I don't recommend it. Unless you tone it down but according to the stories Saber tells of him he doesn't seem like a good role model...heh heh *sweatdrop*

Diarmuid seems kind of random as he has nothing to do with England or Magic but otherwise seems like one you'd pick to have an outsider's veiw on things. Like he wouldn't know about Hogwarts or all their magic stuff. It would be new to him, just like it is to Harry.

Lancelot is a personal favourite of mine and I'd love to see him show up. Plus he fits in and also has intimidation factor. On the downside he has a lot of guilt over Arturia so if you bring him he'd have to either get over it by coming to terms with it (see Fate Ingens Cor) or having Arturia show up to knock sense into him.

Saber could go equally as well but she wouldn't be able to hide by going into astral form which might greatly affect the story. Her presence would have to be explained to others etc etc.

Hercules is more random than Diarmuid. I see the point with the Ilya though. He IS a very cool servant. His only problem is he doesn't exactly have a cannon personality so you'd have to make one up.

Btw- Will you be having a Grail War or is it just Servants wandering around like Fate Hollow Ateraxia? Or will Harry's Servant be the only Servant?
122 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »