for The Desperate Change that Altered All

10/29/2012 c3 Esmeraude11
I honestly have no friggin clue! This is killing me. I love the thought of Harry summoning Herakles. But I also adore the thought of Diarmuid. Then again he's English so maybe he should get Lancelot or Arturia. I'm pretty sure it's out of those two. Lancelot or Arturia. Maybe even both. But anything you pick would make me happy.
10/29/2012 c3 3Reishin Amara
Saber.i see romance in that future.
10/24/2012 c2 1Toby860
10/9/2012 c3 Tokero6294
just read the 3 chapters that you have up and i cant wait for the the decision to be made on what servant harry gets... for me i'd go with Merlin for the sheer awesome factor and training that merlin can provide but i also want Saber because she's just badass period... although for Saber i would summon her by 4th year because of the whole Goblet of Fire betrayal incident with his friends (going by the books here)
9/13/2012 c3 sallutus
I vote Saber Arturia and medusa the rider class Cataclyst by mirror of erised they connect better with Harry.
9/13/2012 c3 AdamDarkAskari
Saber and make them fall for eachother.
9/2/2012 c3 killroy225
for harry i think that saber would be good. when will you upload a new chapter though?
8/31/2012 c3 2TAMAMO VIRUS
I think he should summon Saber/Arturia since she would be loyal to him, or Merlin so that can troll the wizarding society together.
8/25/2012 c3 1Warrior Moon Okiro Zangetsu
Saber. thats all im gonna say
8/19/2012 c3 10Anniria
I gotta vote for either herakles or lancelot, and really, Lancelot, gotta give the poor guy a chance to redeem himself ya know? also Saber is a bit overused and I don't think I've seen a fate/stay harry potter crossover where he gets a berserker, or really any of the others but saber, maybe archer, but yeah. I vote for Lancelot and or Herakles but mostly Lancelot. Really the only reason I vote for Herakles is cause it'd be funny to see him duke it out with the troll.

On another note the idea for the story is definitely interesting and I can hardly wait to read more.
8/18/2012 c3 jadesteele
how about both arturia and shiro as sabres (for a good sabre-ish shiro, see 'hill of swords'), or maybe morganna as caster? or better yet, all three (a 'husband and wife' sabre team and with a caster to support them?)
8/6/2012 c3 29Engineer4Ever
1 or 2 sound best to me, I love 3 also, but 2 sounds the best, I mean having summon Merlin, he would be untouchable...like to see moldywort's fight off that Caster class.
7/29/2012 c3 6Lucem Yoru
Now this is awesome, does the Grail War exist in the potterverse as well or is it only the servant summoning?

I'm honestly not sure who I want to vote for.
In the end it comes between Arturia, Lancelot and Heracles. The first two because they can sympathize with Harry and his situation/dream. And Heracles because I can't get the image of the people that shuns Harry running away screaming while the BWL cackles with laughter sitting on the shoulder of a certain demigod. :P

But if I have to vote for one then I guess I'll go with Arturia.
7/15/2012 c3 7Taeniaea
Great Story I vote Saber/Arturia
7/14/2012 c3 1Toby860
Great start. Personally I was hoping for medusa the rider class. Medusa was disliked for being a goegon and harry was ostrasized by family. She would understand his lonelyness. Pluss they could have secret comversations in parceltongue as gorgons are snake based. As for when she could be summoned the mirror of erised. When watching the mirror he can see his mom performing what she did followed by his reflection finishing the ritual. Harry will then copy what his reflection did and summon rider. Plus rider might be able to teach him as im sure she picked up some tricks when she was totally living. Ultimatly I also vote for to be paired with her romantically but to not think like that until the end of third year. Also to make it more believable for pairing she should be de-aged to around his age but still be fully cappible of everything. The second possible summoning would be im second year in the chamber. He would stumble onto an array and summon her and she would help kill the basilisk. Please update soon.
122 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »