for The Desperate Change that Altered All

7/10/2012 c3 Guest
you did put saber in the discription so you will probably have to choose her.
7/6/2012 c3 Kokuujin
I believe the best matches would be between Saber Arturua, Archer Emiya, Rider Medusa and Avenger Angra Mainyu.

Rider was bullied by her sisters yet turned into a monster to defend her sisters. I see Harry as someone who would deeply care for the friends he has if he went through life with the Dursleys.

Angra Mainyu in Fate/ Hollow Ataraxia was just a normal person chosen to hold all evils of the world so that 'if one person embodies all of the evils in the world, the rest cannot be evil no matter what' (Type-MOON wiki). I see Harry as a normal boy who was chosen to fulfill a role because of a prophecy when all he desired was his family.

Finally there is Archer and Saber. Both fought for ideals, one to protect her country and one to save lives and be a hero. where their similarity extends to Harry's 'saving people' quality. I can just see Harry as a mini-Shiro.

The one thing where you stated about the King protecting the people and the people betraying the King hasn't happened yet. You are still in the first year and people are still looking forward to The-Boy-Who-Lived and his appearance in the Magical community. Though if you do pick Medusa I would be very interested in how 2nd year turns out with the Basilisk and how it would affect a Gorgon.
7/1/2012 c3 3ShinobiTwin05
To be honest, I'd like it to be either Arturia or Emrys because it fits him; the ritual Lily used didn't specifically ask for a chosen Heroic Spirit just someone to protect Harry. If that was the case then it should be one who shares similarities between them; Saber because they share personalities and characteristics (As a young girl she was a bit ignorant at the consequences and cruelty of the real world but became hardened by her trials like canon Harry), and Castor Emrys/Merlin because both are wizards and it would be interesting to see the Wizarding World's reaction. But both would be there for him and show loyalty when the Wizarding World doesn't.
6/13/2012 c3 4tanis19
Great chapter! this story is good so far. I would vote for him to have either Saber Arturia or Caster Merlin. anyway keep up the good work and update soon!
6/9/2012 c3 FenrirCrinos
good one, interesting reaction from the goblings, but these creatures can search the power of the grial (if can be summoned in this world)

the merlin idea can twist the fic for bad, with one mage of his grade as an servant is sure that this history is turned in godlike harry, and this can be bad idea. this can happend with any caster type, except with the ps3 game caster who is other idiology of caster (japanese magic)

as you says, with saber (arturia) can be a extreme good conetion with the characters, and even make a good pair.

lancelot can be a good servant, but can be problematic in howarts.

heracles and assasin. this don't be need considered, this freaking monster's is the polar oposite to harry

raider (medusa) can be good with harry, she is turned in a monster by an goddess (atenea), and she is see extremly loyal in the anime

Archer (shiro) is completly dependant on what version of him, one can be great and another can be even wrost that heracles
5/28/2012 c3 Tertium457
I think you should have herakles summoned, but as a different class, since he qualifies for everything but caster and lily didn't add the lines to the ritual for the mad enhancement.

diarmuid would probably cause some problems with that mole of his and merlin is a compulsive troublemaker according to arturia, so he would be a bad idea, though the high regard given to him by the wizards would make an amusing combination with his trolling.
5/24/2012 c3 Darkskeleton
You should chose between Diarmuid Ua Duibhne or Merlin.

Arthuria, Herakles, Lancelot already had their scene.

Merlin could even try to teach him magic.

and Diaruid didn't have a lot of luck with his other master, so...
5/21/2012 c3 blank
How about something that's like Archer...a future Harry or something...or makes Harry think he is his future self but is actually James after he died and ended up becoming a heroic spirit or something...

No wait, Harry would think he is his dad but then finds out it's his future self...

Either that or...
5/16/2012 c3 Meteor Ardbert
Merlin cannot be summoned. He never reached the Throne of Heroes. He's currently trapped in an unbreakable reality like Avalon (cannot be penetrated unless you have an ability that breaks through several dimensions at once because not even the second magic could reach this), still currently alive too.

I prefer Lancelot as Saber. Heracles can be summoned as an Archer, which is even more broken than having him as Berserker. Though you would need a catalyst to get them, because the most compatible Servant for Harry without one would be Gawain as a saber.

Voldy should get a Hassan as assassin since that's basically the only Assassin that can be summoned normally. He'd complement him perfectly, spying on everyone without them being able to sense assassin because of Presence Concealment.
5/15/2012 c3 5Wrathkal
Lancelot as Berserker, definitely... the potential for a whole lot of ass-kicking is over 9000!
5/15/2012 c3 Undeen
I would say to go with Saber for very much the same reasons you gave, their similarity.

Atop that however, that phrase "The King protected her country but the country did not protect its King" now has an idea growing in my mind about a story playing up on that very similarity between Harry and King Arthur that I'll probably never write, but will bug me forever. Curse you! :P
5/13/2012 c3 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
5/12/2012 c3 8YunaBlaze
Seriously? Why do people always pick Saber in a Crossover? Always Saber there and here!

It's like all the guy summoner who are both ignorant and stupid, handicap in magic (meaning they can only used a specific spell *cough*expelli*cough*armus*cough*trace*cough*on*cough*)

I simply can't stand the idea of the Saber being always the first choice.

If I had to pick, it would be either Diarmuid (as a Lancer or Saber, you don't believe it check on type-moon wiki), I rather like the ideo of [Blinded in a bolthole] puttine the 5th Lancer (Cu Chulainn), Lancelot (As a Saber or a Berserker) or Emiya of Archer Class(or Saber Class, since Emiya was focus on sword, why can't he be a Saber too?)
5/11/2012 c3 6Atokibe
Diarmuid Ua Duibhne is my vote. It's just not something you see commonly.
5/10/2012 c3 kyunaru
go merlin for servent because u think about it it would be easy to explain how the killing curse was rebounded and merlin can teach harry magic too it all just leads to awesome hope the next chapter is up soon cant wait to see what happens hope the servent is revealed soon :)
122 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »