FanFiction.Net
for Goode Highschool for Exceptional Children

5/9 c2 1Imagination Devil
I wish Percy would win…
3/3 c17 Annabeth13
I think I may have figured out what Annabeth’s ability is! Is it reading other people’s minds? If I’m wrong I will be very disappointed in myself. Lol
3/3 c14 Annabeth13
Bro how am I missing these Annabeth ability hints?! I feel like I should be spotting them right away! I’m usually good at this lol. You’re making me question my entire life up to this point! Lol
3/3 c13 Annabeth13
The cracking noise just HAD to happen right then didn’t it? Jk lol.
3/3 c12 Annabeth13
Wait I didn’t catch the hint about Annabeth’s ability! Why do I feel like I’m gonna find out what it is and feel so STUPID that I didn’t notice it before.
2/18 c28 Guest
Hey. Its been 8 years. I just wanna know, are you planning on writing still?
2/18 c27 Guest
Wow. I've never thought Chiron would be one to break rules. Huh.
2/18 c26 Guest
Happy Birthday! My favorite was hmm. Chiron's ability to have Percy hate and look up to him at the same time.
2/18 c25 Guest
Ohhh, I really like the nightmare idea. I know this sounds crazy, but are Percy and Annabeth switching? Like, he gets the nightmares instead of her?
2/18 c24 Guest
Bro... I'm actually crying rn, no joke. They are so beautiful
2/18 c23 Guest
I'm so sorry for you if people are making you feel bad about anything, your writing is great, I'm pretty sure we would be best friends in real life, and it sounds like you're going through a hard time. Just want to let you know, even though I don't know you, I will be here for you.
2/18 c22 Guest
I LITERALLY CAN'T, HOW DO YOU HAVE THE BEST PLOT TWISTS?
2/18 c21 Guest
I promise, I will not write those crappy reviews, and I love the Percabeth fluff
2/18 c20 Guest