for Goode Highschool for Exceptional Children

12/27/2020 c28 hayasachin
Hi
๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ๐š๐ฉ
๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ข๐ญ
๐๐ญ๐ฐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐š๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๏ธ
12/27/2020 c28 ChildLily1206
Are you updating this story? I LOVE it and want to keep reading... wish you the best, hope you update. Yours sincerely reader
12/26/2020 c5 Hereistand
Thalico please! Thereโ€™s probably groviper, and definitely precabeth, so what happens to poor Nico and Thalia? Theyโ€™ll be left out :(
12/26/2020 c4 Bobthenicetitan
Thalico please :p
12/24/2020 c28 Alexa Anderson
*sighs dramatically* Hi! So I know it's been two years and that you've probably forgotten all about this fic or are purposefully not updating it, either is fine I just wanted you to know in case you are reading this that I think your a great writer and that I hope you didn't give up on this story. I really apprectiate this fic and I really hope that you continue it. I'm wishing you and your family good health and a Happy Holidays.

P.S. Please note that I am NOT pressuring you to do ANYTHING I 10,000% understand that this is YOUR fic that you write for YOUR enjoyment but I know that I would personally like an update on what's going on with this story if you can find time in your schedule to do that.
12/22/2020 c23 Accidentallyginger
you shouldnโ€™t ever feel pressured by anyone to write. if they donโ€™t want to read then thatโ€™s their problem not yours, youโ€™re doing this in your spare time for fun. youโ€™re not gaining anything out of it other than enjoyment and honestly if itโ€™s draining you then a break and looking after yourself is exactly what you need. i think youโ€™re an incredible writer and please please donโ€™t ever feel pressured or upset because of what an ignorant person on the internet says. wishing you health and happiness xx
12/14/2020 c23 Guest
I know this is probably very late but I was a little concerned by some of the things here and wanted you to know that I actually think you are a wonderful author and you can update on your own time. Also, if you want any support I would be happy to help although I am a stranger. I hope you're okay or at least a little better now
12/14/2020 c20 Guest
Wow...I did NOT see that coming
12/14/2020 c15 Guest
I have no imagination so I'm just gonna guess Annabeth's abilities the same way I do on a quiz...all abilities? I can't think of anything else that connects lighting, good fighting and being super smart.
12/7/2020 c16 Guest
Question! The pool is strictly reserved for water ability students, and yet Thalia claims she's never met one? So the pool is just redundant?
11/24/2020 c4 2Kanha's Priya
Thalico
11/20/2020 c11 ramdomreader
really good! (is it weird that I feel like this could be scooby doo?)
11/20/2020 c28 IHateYou
FRICK YOU. A MONTH IS UNDERSTANDABLE, BUT 2 FREAKING YEARS IS TOO MUCH.
11/13/2020 c8 1halhuf3682