for Shirley Holmes: A Study in Pink

7/22/2019 c1 2Marvels sister
could you do one of all the episodes? They are adorable! Good job
1/15/2018 c11 Guest
I have never watched Sherlock, but this story was amazing! I think I'll go watch Sherlock now. Thank you for gracing this website with your stories. :)
3/17/2014 c7 Guest
Love your "Excuse me?"
5/31/2013 c6 1oceankat8
You know... you could have had her as a war veteran even though she's female. The car accident just isn't doing it for me. Other than that it's great.
12/30/2012 c11 6GiraffePanda2
Wow, that was really good! And I respect you for not cursing in your stories. I can't wait to read the next story about them. :)
12/30/2012 c4 GiraffePanda2
I like the story so far, a little disappointed that you didn't switch Anderson's and Donovan's genders, but it's not that big of a deal. I really like it!
11/15/2012 c3 Tempus Rose
Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking out the swear words. Some people would consider them "mild" oaths but I am pleased that you took them out.

Love the story so far.
5/9/2012 c11 5TheSwanWriter
Yay! New chapter in ACD-Story form! I actually got really confused when they were written that way in the books, but you made it nice and easy to understand. x)

I can't wait until the next chapter! Oh, and I noticed you got another reviewer, that's awesome!

Edit: That was my review for the previous chapter, I, uh, never sent it. Sorry about that. x(

As for this chapter, I loved it! You did the scene with Myra very well, that was my favorite scene in the whole episode. :D I do wish more people would read this. It makes me sad that you don't have more reviews. :(
5/7/2012 c2 MissDarkness
Epic. I just read the second chapter and it was epic. Epic, epic, epic, epic, epic~ *Sherlock and John drag me away* Epic Epic epic epic epic epic epic~
5/6/2012 c9 TheSwanWriter
Everyone is very much in character, especially for genderbending most of them.

The only gender I wished you hadn't changed would be Mrs. Hudson's. But I'm enjoying this story. Please update soon!
4/20/2012 c2 THISISNOTACTIVEANYMORE