FanFiction.Net
for Why I hate kids

8/3/2012 c7 Dragon77
How cute were they sleeping like a little family, I hope we see more of the moments.
8/3/2012 c7 1D.GrayManGRL
Ha! This is hilarious! I can't wait for the next one; I want to see everyone's reaction to Claudette's new word.
8/3/2012 c7 6Lazy Gaga
Ahaha, this chapter was priceless! Absolutely enjoyed it! Thanks for the update! :D
8/3/2012 c7 Lady of Black Millennium
OMG! Lavi has a nickname too. This kid kind of reminds me of me.
Poor kanda. XD He should have seen this coming.
Lavi is best. I couldn't believe he boldy sleep next to kanda...of all people.
8/3/2012 c7 Death-Sama01
XD
8/2/2012 c2 14MercenaryCrime
hahahahah... mental note don't drag children in front of women with purses... that was a bloody good one... i'm still laughing! :)
7/25/2012 c6 Wren Wolfe
Ahhh the cuteness is overwhelming :D I love it please review
7/24/2012 c6 LovelessAsuka
AWW this story is too adorable!
I hope you update soon!
7/24/2012 c5 LovelessAsuka
Claudette is to cute.
Kanda is hilarious in his own violent way. XD
7/21/2012 c6 Dragon77
This story is just too cute can't wait to read more.
7/19/2012 c6 Guest
They're too cute. I love how Kanda holds her out at arms length.
7/16/2012 c6 Guest
Next chapter please? :D Very good story, by the way. Claudette is soooooo cuuutttttee. XD
7/3/2012 c6 6Aiaba
awwwwww this is really cute :3 i can't wait for the next chapter. and yes you can have a birthday review (even if it is a little late :)
6/19/2012 c6 3NightStalker21
Yes, you may get a birthday review (srry, it's late, just found this story). This is way too cute and Claudette is a demonseed in waiting. One day, she's going to grow into a demon flower and poison everyone with caffeine spores and liquid sugar...

Poor Kanda, no longer allowed to be grumpy and aloof. I hope Claudette's in it for the long run. Please continue updating
6/3/2012 c6 2cinderrain