for A Summer At Camp

12/27/2021 c1 Ummmm
Uhh... okay then
8/24/2021 c4 banans
stop making nico STRAIGHT!
6/21/2021 c5 KittyW03
:D
6/13/2020 c5 Guest
uh r u goig to continue
6/12/2020 c3 Guest
good
12/2/2013 c5 Guest
Awesome!
3/9/2013 c5 WiseGirl79
This is soo awesome..
Please update.. Umm ... you will update, rite?

Percabeth3
One Direction 4EVA
12/2/2012 c1 9Slippery Tummy
Great chapter! This seems like a fun new story, but abs are REEALLY gross. Srry for the typos, i'm on my ipod. This looks like a great new story. Also, do you read frozen in pairs? Idk, but its a great story. The author's bf just broke up with her. (yaay, i don't like that sort of relationship. I mean, WHO in thrir right mind woulld start up something where they either end up
A. Constantly thinking about them, doodling their names, making their name _(insert your name here) _ insert date's name here or
B. Crying and eatibg ice cream because you broke up. Honestly, what gain is there from that?

AAMNYWAAY, great story. Hiw often do you update? also, ibecome a completely dofferent person when i'm on this website. Though o tend to destrpy my sharade when i write my P.S. Last clue, cmon figure out who i am.
ST out!
PS: you really didn't think that i wouldnt find out your fanfoction acc. Do you? Moving away dosen't stop me. Applause for you yrying though. Try harder next time, BUBBLE.
7/3/2012 c4 2DandelionsAndDaydreams
What.
6/25/2012 c5 14LadySarahj
UPDATE!
6/23/2012 c4 1t.tpie
EKA! really I'm now mentaly scared!*waits for eka to stop laughing her head off* Thank You for updateing T_T...Oh heck You know I liked it! besides the fact I have no clue who most of those people are.

pip pip cherry O's

oh and did you read chapter 8 of my book yet?
6/23/2012 c4 2WisestOwl