for Tested Hearts

7/17/2016 c10 YaGirlMo
PLEASE UPDATE!
11/15/2015 c10 Daniel6
I loved that last line! It was paraphrased from Lethal Weapon. Danny Glover made that a household saying.

"I'm getting to old for this $# !"

And I'm glad you're putting into words what I've been saying for years. Comparison to comparison. Harry is more like Severus. And Hermione is just like Lily.

Hope to see more soon.
11/6/2014 c10 3desireejones99
A wealth of excellent stories, hope yor muse returns soon. Many blessings to you.
7/29/2014 c10 Guest
Awesome story!
11/14/2013 c4 63erbkaiser - closed account
What the f-?
Where did that come from?

Harry is suddenly Snape's son, Lily cheated on James with him and then hid it... somehow sending a letter 14 years after her death?

I don't buy it. At the least she would have told Snape so Harry had had a father growing up...

You lost me on this story.
2/16/2013 c10 RonnieX5
It's like you enjoy taunting us with great writing only to stop. Please write some more.
11/4/2012 c10 Gyffinclaw Forever
Sorry for not reviewing before, I was so tired last night... but I love this story. One of the amazing ones out there that you can't always find, but I am so glad I did. You have a great vocabulary and aren't repetitive in your word choices.
11/4/2012 c10 Lupinesence
Cool chapter :)
11/4/2012 c10 starboy454
excellent updates
11/4/2012 c4 Schnuff
Maybe i am the only one asking how? How could a letter from Mrs. Potter delivered after 15 years? Who has sent the owl? And why now?
If Mrs. Potter sent the owl...with some mumble fumble magic...just to deliver it before his 16th birthday. Now that would be an absolute useless letter. He has lived all his life without a father. Why would he need one now? And it would be disastrous for any teen. Imagine yourself. The whole world would be in shambles if someone told you that the man you thought was your father...

Sorry i have read many stories with Daddy Snape...and most of the times it only works if they are together from the start on. Certainly not with a 16 year old Harry who just saw his godfather killed and blames Snape for 5 years of
torture (mind raping included).
10/6/2012 c6 waya715
good story! please continue to update as often as

possible

5/9/2012 c6 hpnut1
I loved it!
4/27/2012 c6 26KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun
wow! I-I liked it alot!
4/27/2012 c6 Lupinesence
Great chapter :)
4/26/2012 c6 pawsrule
Good chapter. Kind of bitter sweet. Look forward to seeing how everyone reacts to Harrys changes.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »