for First Ascent

9/4/2012 c10 23MaybeWolf
Just a bit of character development here, and that's a great thing! I like that Jade isn't all nice to Robbie, but not a total gank either. Your characterization of her has been spot on so far.
9/4/2012 c9 MaybeWolf
Fluuuuuuuff. I love the way Tori's working her way into Robbie's life without really knowing it. I think the way that you used Robbie's audition tape as Tori's way of reminding Robbie of Rex was really creative too. Great job man!
8/16/2012 c9 61Jonathan 81
ah, this was so cute. i love tori trying to find out how robbie is doing. so true to her character. nice one!
8/15/2012 c9 Anonymoose101
This chapter is really nice, Keep it up
8/14/2012 c9 7SuperNeos2
Cute. That was really nice of Tori
7/30/2012 c8 El Frijolero
Nice chapter i hope you update soon
7/28/2012 c8 23MaybeWolf
Can't wait to read more of this man. I really dig the way you write Robbie and Tori together. Your descriptive skills are growing in leaps and bounds, too!
7/26/2012 c8 61Jonathan 81
ah, poor robbie. i love that tori is worried about him. i just hope he's okay.
7/25/2012 c8 7SuperNeos2
Wonder what's wrong with Robbie
7/4/2012 c7 23MaybeWolf
Yeah, I totally wish we'd included more Rex too. This came out pretty rad I feel though. The darker parts are some of my favorite contributions to this.
7/2/2012 c7 61Jonathan 81
Ahhh, the Robbie/Rex talk was nice. Keep it up!
7/1/2012 c7 7SuperNeos2
Loved the conversation between Robbie and Rex.
6/27/2012 c6 61Jonathan 81
i loved this! i feel sorry for robbie, but at least he got to spend time with tori. that is a major plus. nice work.
6/26/2012 c6 7SuperNeos2
Poor Robbie, no one but Tori came. I guess that makes it better for the Roriness
6/24/2012 c5 1Sleep Patterned
Great fic, surprised at the lack of reviews. It's definitely well written.
45 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »