for First Ascent

5/14/2012 c5 61Jonathan 81
well, dont worry. if you need help, it's cool. i'm here when you need me. other than that, great chapter. i like the rori dynamic and how it grows. rex is always killing the mood, huh? good work.
5/14/2012 c5 7SuperNeos2
OMG, Rori is the cutest pairing in the Victorious archive. You do it so well.
5/8/2012 c4 23MaybeWolf
Light on the Rori, but sometimes you just gotta do it to move the story along. Good call of the way you've split this dude. I might be adding some flair or whatever, but I really like the way you've structured and written everybody.
5/8/2012 c4 61Jonathan 81
i thought the chapter worked out very well, and you can definitely see the concern tori has for robbie which i find always great to work with rori. i cant wait for chapter 5.

and since i got you here, if you ever need any help, let me know. im more than willing to help other rori writers. just send me a private message.
5/8/2012 c4 7SuperNeos2
I loved this chapter, can't wait for the Rori
5/3/2012 c3 61Jonathan 81
you gotta love tori wanting to help robbie. pure rori goodness here, Taggert. I dont mind the short chapters. just keep them coming. bring on chapter 4.
5/3/2012 c3 7SuperNeos2
Can't wait to see what happens next
4/30/2012 c2 23MaybeWolf
Yeah, you were right about splitting this. It's much better this way.
4/29/2012 c2 61Jonathan 81
i love the rori in this chapter. such a great chapter. tori friendship is such a great tool for forming the 'ship. great 2nd chapter.
4/29/2012 c2 7SuperNeos2
How the hell did Robbie do that?

I demand to know.

Great chapter
4/21/2012 c1 ZenNoMai
Wow, if I didn't know this is a Rori, I would have guess a Rade from the dialouge. Great job.
4/20/2012 c1 6Megan0104
That was great! I honestly loved Every single word in this story!
4/20/2012 c1 61Jonathan 81
nice start. im always up for more rori. so, please. continue. having maybewolf part of this is just extra gravy. good work to the both of you.
4/20/2012 c1 23MaybeWolf
Hahaha "...if it's not in quotes he probably wrote it." It's been fun doing a collab, hopefully people enjoy this.
4/20/2012 c1 7SuperNeos2