for You're my favourite book

2/16/2019 c1 38StarlingChild4
This is so cute! :D I love Hermione returning to reading novels after the war, and I love how you described Ron's affection for her, even if their hobbies are different. Too precious! :')
2/27/2017 c1 1thewiggins
Super cute!
2/5/2016 c1 Natalie
It's sweet, and at the same time a bummer. I think Herminoe/Draco is a better match. At least Draco can understand reading for the enjoyment of it. I do like that maybe Ron is a balance the opposite force to her - balances her needs/wants; grounds her even. I just know how I love being married to someone who is not just fun and great looking, but my intellectual equal. I like conversations that have depth and some that are silly. I just see Ron as slowing her down. Your story was great. Thank you for sharing.
9/5/2013 c1 4Yosh-ees-stuff
Gorgeous. These one offs always put a smile on my face.
2/7/2013 c1 Sadlynotred
This is tender and sweet and SO Ron and Hermoine! Good job and thank you for sharing.
1/18/2013 c1 Meg
Are you going to write more? Please do!
9/24/2012 c1 40Expecting Rain
Very cute! I especially liked this line: "Maybe he's still not the best at reading her (he thinks she'd like that, especially here and now: being read, Reading Hermione Granger)" and the fact that Hermione is reading novels for the first time in ages (I don't think we ever see her read a novel in the books! It's all textbooks, always). And the ending line, too. So sweet!
9/21/2012 c1 98womanaction
Oh, so adorable and so them.
7/25/2012 c1 4Tawnyfur
D'aw. :) Just a cute little moment at the library. This is actually a really sweet thought - the two of them going to a library after the war, because why not? Ron would be the best library companion for Hermione - I imagine they've spent a great deal of time together in libraries. Very heartwarming.
6/7/2012 c1 6Flashyfirebird
Love this! They are both so in character - adorable! And, squee, Middlemarch reference! (I'm with Hermione there - Definitely one of the better books I read this year...)
5/31/2012 c1 4AussieJunkie
Soo cute. I love this. Not only the realism of it, that many here have already praised or that they are slowly learning how to be a couple. But especially that someone took the time to portray Hermione's love for books. I never pictured her for someone who reads novels, but for a bookworm like she is one it's only natural that she does. I love her character and I love books, so this was pretty cute for me.
5/10/2012 c1 Elunem
Aww. I love that isn't all easy and fairytale romance as soon as they've agreed to be together; that they are still learning how to be together. This is an incredibly sweet look at realism.

P.S. I never liked Ron/Hermione, but I'm just now thinking that perhaps I should give them a second chance.
4/23/2012 c1 42wicherwill
ohh I'd do that too...re-read fun books. Middlemarch would be Hermione's definition of light reading. Cute!
4/23/2012 c1 2Purplereader
Good god, She's a Star, you are the absolute best.
4/22/2012 c1 deeps85
that was a nice and sweet story. good one
18 Page 1 2 Next »