for Let It Be Awkward

5/12/2018 c1 12creativesm75
cool
6/5/2014 c1 Guest
Urgh, gross! But I got it anyway... (I wish I didn't)
5/16/2012 c1 Eadin
I loved it. It was believable, funny, and clever. Great job. I have noticed that there are more Amy/eleven fan fiction than Rory/Amy fan fiction. I mean Rory is badass! He faced an entire cyber men army and just asked 'Where is my wife?'. We should change this. I don't want to change people's favorite couple or anything, but some of these people hate RORY WILLIAMS! More Rory fan fictions.
4/29/2012 c1 2Galifreyan Queen
This is so tremendously hilarious and funny and awkward, very well written! You could practically feel the awkwardness seeping through the computer! Loved it!
4/25/2012 c1 340RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley
poor Rory, such a long suffering father. let's hope his next child doesn't get with Jack or he'll never have any peace. Amy and River are just so funny they always had that bantering/torment the men relationship, similar to me and my best friend about our other male best friend. those poor blokes. anyway fantastic fic and loved it to pieces
4/23/2012 c1 18Ormandria
OH! So awesome in its awesomeness that it is utterly awesome! Did I mention that this story is awesome?
4/22/2012 c1 18Doctor WTF
Love it! I think I died laughing twice and loved every minute of it!
4/22/2012 c1 24ebonyquill
In every single one of your stories, you have an unparalleled expertise with keeping characters believable and in complete alignment with the canon versions of them. This story was so sweet and very funny. I can completely see this occurring in the series, but as a character's snarky afterthought. I loved it!
4/22/2012 c1 MojaveJ
Love this - glad Rory helped the poor guy out.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service