for You Say Tomatoes, I Say Doritos

6/24/2013 c1 18sierendipity
Wow. WOW. The quips - the allusions - the speedy talking contained in the written word. You are a genius and you have them pegged. Well done.
12/6/2012 c1 11TheRealJules
daaaaaaaaaawww this was so in character its stupid. 3
8/1/2012 c1 evi ive
fun moments. i enjoyed them :D
6/12/2012 c1 1Cracked-Vase
Excellent banter and Lorelai/Luke will always be a classic. I'm so glad you're writing again! Admittedly, I still have the alert in the (very) off chance that there's a Lammentations update*, but L/L makes me giggle too.

I will say that coffee seems to be a reoccurring theme, yeah?

Hope to see more,

-CV

*Er. Hope springs eternal, and all that. Drat, I'm feeling old.
5/29/2012 c1 Catherine
Love it, love it, love it. I know that that is not the most helpful review in the world, but it is all that I can think of to say.
5/16/2012 c1 7hollyg20
Wow! Amazing job with the dialogue. This is definitely the best Gilmore Girls oneshot I've read on this site. I look forward to seeing more from you. Thanks for sharing!
5/6/2012 c1 9Tince
I freakin' loved this.

You have a talent for writing Luke-Lorelai dialogue which (after reading unhealthy amounts/too much fanfic in search of just that quality) I feel reasonably confident saying is shared only by Amy Sherman-Palladino and maybe 3 others.

More, more, more.
4/26/2012 c1 aligal528
This was wonderful! You captured both Luke and Lorelai, their relationship, and their banter perfectly. You combined humor with heartwarming sweetness, just like a real episode of Gilmore Girls. Well done! I definitely enjoyed reading this.
4/23/2012 c1 16callmebettycrocker
Oh. My. God.I feel like I just watched an actual episode of Gilmore Girls. This was like the essence of Lorelai and Luke :)) I feel completely fulfilled with my life now :D
4/23/2012 c1 21MorgauseNokami
Awwww who doesn't love them. Wonderfully done!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service