for Melon Folly and the Infinite Strangeness

11/16/2016 c1 Guest
Omg. Arthur must have been mortified. Lol.
10/7/2015 c1 5shotgunequalssammy
Well that was...an experience. Now this is my type of merthur fic - and this version of Morgana's evil-ness is fantastic (Merciless vengeance had sounded very attractive at first, but this is just ridiculous). I've been trying (and only slightly succeeding) to smother my (slightly hysterical) giggling.
The ending, um. Leaves a lot of possible explanations for the reader. I adore it.
1/2/2014 c1 Sakae Doragon
Lol... Melon. :p
4/4/2013 c1 21GreenWithAwesome
Hahahah, oh my gosh, my friend recommended this fic to me. So glad I read it! Impartial to Merthur but this made me laugh so hard! Great job, your humour is spot on!
1/13/2013 c1 It's Lyrically Insipid
'I'm not a melon' hahahahaha! so funny!
12/1/2012 c1 2Weaving Bard
merlin melon... merlin
10/23/2012 c1 1dwelian
*dies laughing* I don't even- words! This was hysterical, thank you SO much for sharing it!
9/20/2012 c1 EscapeArtist42
Hilarious and brilliantly written! XD that REALLY cracked me up
good job :}
7/15/2012 c1 2toxicjade
This is really excellent-hilarity and incredible writing skills don't often fit together the way your writing makes them. This is reeeaallyy good; I've actually been trying to find a fic like thus for a while. Sequel maybe?
-toxicjade
6/19/2012 c1 115Shangreela
Poor, poor Morgana. She's right "Evil is bloody difficult." Morgause definitely has fucked up ideas xD

Loved the whole piece! Merlin and Morgana coopération in thé face of a greater threat is awesome xD
6/18/2012 c1 7Lady of the Pond
Absolutely hilarious! Just amazing! I wish you'd do a follow up with Uther and Merlin! Just to see Arthur's reaction to it!
4/26/2012 c1 20ne71
Oh, my god.

"Why is he calling you 'Melon'?" Morgana asks, looking nearly as disturbed as Merlin feels.

"I … don't really …"

"Because he's my sweet juicy melon, Morgana," Arthur says in the impatient, lofty tones of a man who doesn't have time for such idiocy.

I can just picture Arthur saying this, in that exasperated, plain and simple way. "Because he's my sweet juicy melon." Christ. I thought I was going to die when I read that. Then...

Did that year of captivity murder all your brain cells as well as your ability to have a good hair day?"

"My hair looks just fine," Morgana hisses.

"Not as good as Melon's," Arthur insists, reaching a hand out again.

Okay, I'm going to stop there, because otherwise I'm just going to be copying and pasting the whole- oh, wait!

"Thank you," Merlin mutters to Morgana.

"No problem," Morgana mutters back.

"You're bad now, aren't you?" Merlin mutters.

"No idea what you're talking about," Morgana mutters.

Just... I can't even... god, I love this so much. Maybe not completely breaking the fourth wall, but you definitely bounced us off of it pretty hard, and it was totally worth the bruise.

I'm so glad to see the new updates. You're actually the only author I have on my alert list, so take that for what it's worth. I'm having a blast going through the new stories, and I hope more are on the way.

Nick
4/23/2012 c1 2Faith Maguire
What is this? She's a Star posting fic on ff.net? It couldn't be. But it appears to be true... Welcome back!

Quite funny, although I wish that Arthur and Merlin had a longer time to feel the anguish of the torment Morgana threw at them. Bonus, Merlin fic!
4/23/2012 c1 fairy goatmother
roflol
4/22/2012 c1 4xXMistressMadHatterXx
OHDEARGOD! Do a sequel NOW PLEASE! And Arthur can be in on it too!
18 Page 1 2 Next »