for Whatever our souls are made of

8/16/2018 c1 Jessica A Black
This is the best thing that I have read in a very long time! More please
3/29/2018 c1 4garnmcgaughn
Started out pretty good but ended a little cheesy I think. Actually a great idea for a crossover story and could see a lot of potential. Now of course my mind is turning it over.
10/24/2017 c1 2LunaBianca
This is freaking hilarious. Thanks for sharing. ;)

The dialogue is just as sassy and snide as the TV show!
4/5/2017 c1 Guest
This fanfic kind of made me day. I had trouble not laughing. Your Paris was spot-on. Thank you for your work, now I'm going to go read the rest of your GG work. :)
3/8/2017 c1 29electricsymphony
The best thing I've read in months, the entire thing had me in stitches. I couldn't even begin to start quoting the best parts; when I thought I had reached them, you just managed to prove me wrong.

Also: Just realized that you are the author of the Lily/James HP story 'Meet The Parents', which is no joke the first fanfiction I ever read, of any fandom ever. The fact that I've come across this fic, which such a similar charm to its humor - albeit more matured, of course - fifteen years later is... incredibly, strangely beautiful.

Thank you so much. This was an amazing experience in more ways than one. 3
7/21/2016 c1 pupupen
when i first started reading this, i wasn't sure i would finish it. maybe i thought it was exaggerated or trying too hard to be clever. but the writing really transformed by the second scene. your spot-on characterization of rory made me see how deliberate you were with paris's speech.

my heart ached a little when rory called paris "evil." i think i would have preferred "possessed." nitpicking aside, i sincerely applaud this fiction. when i read a piece like this, i am reminded of how great fanfiction can be for filling in the silences of original authors or the imaginations of audiences! thank you for writing!
4/27/2016 c1 2Smile Back
The pictures you put in my head! So funny! :D
2/25/2015 c1 levi97100
I laughed my ass off so hard at this, please make more stories like this of paris and rory, god you got paris character down so well it was like the show same with rory, and all the references, and edward god that was amzong and funny . (Im sending the review from my phone so im not logged in or I would have favorite this) levi97100
4/25/2014 c1 17Lakshmibai
Oh my God. Just: oh my God. This is just so perfect. I always loved Gilmore Girls and I fell off a chair when I read Twilight, I was laughing so hard, so this might just be one of my favourite crossovers ever. Paris was as acerbic and brilliant and witty (loved the Dido comparisons - only Paris would reference the Queen of Carthage and pop music in the same thought) as ever, while Rory was her usual sweet, charming self - of course Edward would fall for her, since she's basically a better realised, rounded version of Bella, and of course Rory is far too sensible to fall for him too (though later seasons and Logan might make that sense a bit debatable).

Favourite moments: Babette smashing Edward over the head with a garden gnome, Paris' idea of a fruit basket thank you note to the patriarchy and all the various nicknames for Edward. (Never thought I'd feel sorry for him, but he had no hope against the combined brainpower of Rory and Paris)

Basically, I loved all of this so much that I'm going to read it all over again.
12/22/2013 c1 5TilUDrop86
I'm having a hard time coherently describing how much I liked this. But it was amazing. I love it when the characterization and dialogue is so spot on I can hear their voices in my head. Even Edward's, which was disturbing, but still.

Kudos and such.
11/8/2013 c1 8chrisrose
Love this. Truly made me laugh... and I was trying so hard not to crack up while reading it out loud to someone I just had to share the awesomeness with. You really could've written dialogue for Paris on the actual show. I could picture her so vividly in my head. Amazing job capturing her voice, although I never actually interpreted her attitude towards Rory on the show as being a secret crush (maybe I was just a naive kid who took things too much at face value instead of looking for subtext and I need to watch Gilmore Girls again) - so I was a bit surprised when I realized about halfway through that's where you were going. It works, although I wouldn't want Paris to lose her edge (glad you didn't make her too schmoopy at the end) and Rory doesn't really need or deserve more admirers - too many people fell for her as it was, says I who became quite annoyed with her character after the first few seasons, but we won't get into all that. :P Not a fan of Twilight (or Wuthering Heights for that matter) so, needless to say I really enjoyed the Edward Cullen mockery. Very clever the way you tied his Rory crush to "later" events in his life. You are a gifted, funny writer!
10/8/2013 c1 42AuthorSwimmerPoet
Brilliance! Absolute brilliance! It points out all the sillyness in Twilight and also was charming to read. I loved that it mocked all the things Twilight loved, and thanks to that journal entry even explains why he wants Bella in the first place. ;) Well done, my friend, well done.
6/15/2013 c1 WittyBasketcase
hahah. this was HILARIOUS!
5/15/2013 c1 N
My friend emailed me this story- I don't read much fan fiction, but this story made me laugh out loud a few times (literally, not in a OMG LOL way). I think you did a great job nailing Paris and Rory's banter, and I liked the idea of Edward attempting to save Rory from a deer.
2/23/2013 c1 4yui1808
that was fun. i loved the part where edward tried to climb rory's room but got a welcome present -head smashing vase- from rory's neighbors. i appreciate her neighbors looking out for her.

hopefully, you have more edward bashing stories for us. it's not that i hate the guy, i just don't like him.

thanks for the post.