for Paranormal Meltdown

5/19/2017 c11 FanGirl
Not bad.
2/28/2014 c11 4Rainlily216
You've impressed me yet again, A Scribbler! I love Beetlejuice, and putting all those character from two of my favorite cartoons from back in the day just made my day! I loved it a lot and can't wait to read more! On to your IV one shots!
2/21/2014 c2 1TheKatInBlack
Oh dear, this is amazing!
Honestly, I don't think there could have been any other way to make this crossover better, you are a genius!
8/9/2012 c11 3Lydia Juice
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
7/17/2012 c11 1G00dnight
AMAZING! Great job,and good job on the ZaGr moment lol, I think that Dib & Amys song is 'Forever and Ever' by He is We!
6/9/2012 c1 3MagicMaxxy
Please marry me. We can have a wonderful, beautiful Jhonen Vasquez and Tim Burton wedding. You are just amazing! Marrying my two favorite fandoms in perfect harmony like this. You are such an amazing writer. You made it seem so realistic. It was fantastic.
5/5/2012 c11 something-i'll-remember
Awww! It's over? Oh well, it was still a really fun story that you told wonderfully. I love that you made this crossover, and you did a top notch job combinding both these cartoon universes. Thank you again for all the work you've put into this, and I look forward to whatever you come out with in the future. :)
5/5/2012 c9 something-i'll-remember
Yay! BJ's back! All be it in jail, but hopefully Amy and them will pull off the whole 'lawyer' gig :) I'm going strait on to the next chapter, thanks for the speedy update!
5/1/2012 c8 something-i'll-remember
Thanks so much for the quick update! Zim was so funny in this one! Everything he said was so...Zim-y. Your really great with mixing these two cartoons together wile still keeping the sence of both shows :) Can't wait for another update!
4/30/2012 c7 something-i'll-remember
Thank you thank you thank you for updating this! I am so in love with both Beetlejuice and invader Zim, so you making this is just flipping awesome. I love the way you write Zim, his voice really bleeds through the dialogue. I hope they find BJ soon, I miss him already! x)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service