for this level reach of blue is not my sea

11/8/2015 c1 Guest
Love this, truly.
8/13/2015 c1 59Sleepy Lotus
Oh, I love this fic, it's written so beautifully and makes my heart ache! Great job!

"She likes the look of him in shadows, it turns him so easily into the legend of himself." This part really struck me deep, it's so visual and profound. Your portrayal of Jack is so spot on. He is goofy as hell and yet still the stuff legends are made of, and Lizzy is his soft spot. Their interaction here was brilliant. :) Thank you for sharing!

Julia
6/21/2015 c1 Guest
Love this. Poor Elizabeth, able to step out of the traditional woman's role for a while and then getting thrown back into it.
7/20/2014 c1 Mmm
I've always loved this.
6/1/2013 c1 wervelende
Brilliant. This is almost exactly the J/E I've been looking for. (Why, oh, why, did she have to marry Will?) Elizabeth is PERFECT, and her memories and regrets are just spot-on. I adore you. :)
4/21/2013 c1 TouchOfViolet
Oh, loved this. Very enjoyable read!
7/16/2012 c1 9Searching for Serenity
I loved this! It was incredibly well written, stunningly beautiful, full of emotion, and realistic.
5/23/2012 c1 roosting on stars
Lovely fic [can't say something constructive]
4/23/2012 c1 112geekmama
I love this story so much, it's like poetry, and so very Elizabeth (and Jack!). Thank you for posting it here, too. Read it on LJ first, and it's wonderful to come across it again.
4/23/2012 c1 9Manechka
Very poetic, this oneshot evokes a pensive smile and light melancholy.
4/22/2012 c1 1Megilien
Wow. That was so amazingly beautiful and intense! Sparrabeth [I think that's what they were called, right?:)) ] is an old, dear ship of mine, though after hearing about what went down in PoTC3 [and subsequently adamantly refusing to watch it to this very day], I sort of shelved it, back to Headcanon Ville :)) But thank you for reminding me why I loved them so much in the first place! The mutual understanding, beneath all the different masks each of them wears, the fire, the witty verbal duels...You captured all these feelings perfectly, and with such lovely imagery and words!

[Also, I cannot begin to tell you how much I loved the idea that, despite all his big talk, Jack's compass would point to Liz]

Once again, thank you so much for writing this! ^_^

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service