for A Brother's Presence

3/6/2021 c1 Guest
Heart touching
8/25/2020 c1 Ryolight-san
Awww I liked it a lot :) Ngl loved the insert of those firebending thugs, just relates to the incident with their parents-
5/11/2020 c1 Guest
Yaaaaas. You are on a whole another level with this story! I liked all the little details and the story is so good, detailed and pleasing that it creates cler imaged in my head! That's how good the story is! I also love the way you explain the characters! You know making Bolin a little innocent kid that has that "I can do it" cute attitude and I especially like the stong bond between the two brothers and how protecting Mako is! Great job you are a professional at this like seriously well done️!
4/21/2020 c1 delete this account please thx
Very good. Have to say, one of the better Bolin & Mako stories out there that I've read. Do wish there was a bit more of an indicator that Mako had accidentally burnt Bolin before the woman asked him about it - I thought I'd missed something, but no, it was just not there.
8/21/2015 c1 IOnsRiPtIdE
I loved it, it reminded me of a fan-art I saw just earlier! Thanks for writing this :)
3/5/2015 c1 fnaffoxy1322
Cool story
1/5/2015 c1 6Ladie in Lace
Ahh yay a bolin centric fic! I can't seem to find many good ones on this website, but yours was great
11/23/2014 c1 9Tigerwoman188
Mako such a good brother, even though I was getting nervous especially when those thugs took their shelter.
11/18/2014 c1 Smiley101
*sobbing* OH MY GODS THE FEELS WAHHHH Gosh darn, I hate the feels but I can't stop them. More little Mako/little Bolin stories!
10/14/2014 c1 89sue-sylvester-shuffle
I loved this! Very cute, and I was so worried about Bolin! :O Great work!
8/26/2014 c1 1Ms.K216
I really liked this whole story. I was scared that Bo would die in the end but I'm happy he didn't. This was great and I totally understand your frustration at not getting reviews. If you're still taking requests I'd like to see a Mako and Bolin story based of the season 3 finale where Bolin learns to lava bend but instead of just learning it he does to save Mako. (Sorry if I spoiled anything) Great story!
7/27/2014 c1 Cj
FANTASTIC!
3/9/2014 c1 3katkidology
Love this story! Poor babies...
11/2/2013 c1 InsomniaAndBoredom
Time of death: 3:31pm 11/1/13
Cause: feels
6/1/2013 c1 Guest
This is the second story I have read of yours (Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny being the first) and I am quite impressed! This truly shows the bond between brothers! Keep on writing please! Also, this is just a suggestion, but there is a site called: OneTeenStory where you can submit short-stories so they might get published and feature in a magazine. Maybe you would be interested in it.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »