for Sister, Sister

7/29/2012 c1 13Queen of Everyday
really good story::))
5/16/2012 c1 8eDiNbUrgh
I so love this! I am a Ted/Dom because of you now, and I love it. Awesome work and yeah, you should think of expanding more of your chapters in House Full of Gingers. :D
4/27/2012 c1 4thedoctorspadawan
:) all though it is kinda wrong i still like it... veryy good i think thats like the equiverlent of about 40 chaps of HFOG just a quick fact :)
4/26/2012 c1 4Crycoria
It wasn't my favorite story, but that's because I support VicxTed. Also, I've always imagined Teddy being a lot like his father, who was a little more willing to forgive than his fellow Marauder counterparts, so I couldn't quite imagine him being so unwilling to give Victoire a second chance before they actually divorced. And Victoire could also easily have not known she was pregnant until the week Teddy got back from his mission. It would certainly make sense as to why she was drunk in the 100-word chapter. Other than that, it was a well written story and I would encourage that you expand on more of the 100-word chapters in the future!
4/24/2012 c1 1Magimagus
Epicly awesome amazing chapter! I love it! :D

... Though I kind of hate Victoire now XD Psh, that feeling will be gone in a little. I think I'm about to become a DomXTed supporter. I like how you portrayed Victoire and Dominique's relationship; I mean, with their mum and stuff?

I was a bit baffled at how long the chapter was :P I guess I'm used to the chapters from House Full of Gingers? But still, I like how it's really long. :)

So, yeah... loved it! :D

-s
4/23/2012 c1 11AMessofPickles
Ah, you know I try not to get my own emotions about MY head-cannons get in the way when I'm reading a fic.

Anyways, this was a really good fic, and very well written. And I'm going to be honest here: I didn't like it as much but the only reason is because to ME, in my head-cannon, Victoire and Teddy just belong together and end up in this happily ever after ending with the complete cheesiness and everything :P

And whenever I read stuff where Dom is hopelessly in love with Teddy it makes me sad, so I tend to stay away from those fics (especially since it clashes with the above).

But that doesn't stop this wonderful one-shot from being really good. I liked it, and I really liked the way you portrayed Dom.

It was great. :) Very well written by the way.

AND CONGRATS from an awesome one-shot run. I can't believe there are 70 chapters for it XD
4/23/2012 c1 LittleMissMoonbeam
Loved it! It was wonderfully written, good job!
4/23/2012 c1 don't meet your heroes
This is good. I loved it. It's a well written piece of work. I kinda feel sorry for Teddy in this though...
4/23/2012 c1 8nadenelouis3
this was brilliant, even if it is 20 chapters late haha

I love this :D

you should do a multi-chapter fic about it, please? Pretty please?

AMAZING, I hate Victoire, she always comes off as the perfect child