for A Year in the Life of Optimus Prime: Two

8/27/2018 c8 Guest
I am truly enjoying this series. I am glad I decided to read the first one
5/7/2012 c13 1angel897
intresting as always enjoy reading this story
5/7/2012 c13 1Spirit01
Nice and interesting ending to the story and a good way to promote for the new one. I hope that things between Ratchet and Diarwen can be straightened out.
5/7/2012 c13 22Ell Bee Someone Else Now
Lovely the way OP's conflict with Ratchet was worked in - a nice contrast to the broad co-operation needful to get Skysong into the air again. This final chapter ranges over many things:and serves as powerful introduction (and cliffie!) to the next.
5/6/2012 c12 1angel897
intresting chapter to read as always, sounds like things are getting crazy once more
5/6/2012 c12 22Ell Bee Someone Else Now
The POTUS and White House procedure was interesting in this chapter. Sam's recollection of his wedding to Carly was also nicely handled.
5/5/2012 c11 Ell Bee Someone Else Now
Interesting collection of subjects in this one. The fic itself spans a very broad range of interests and allegiances.
5/5/2012 c11 1angel897
enjoyed it as always :)
5/5/2012 c10 22Ell Bee Someone Else Now
Chip and Skysong provide a sparkling (hee) example of thinking outside the box.
5/5/2012 c9 Ell Bee Someone Else Now
Ratchet's problem at the close of the chapter is so beautifully articulated it seems fresh and new to read again.

Best fanfic expression of concept, ever: "Diarwen had seen the tiny ones' mortal fear for their sister, fear that they attached to Prime when they found him hovering over Skysong. If the threat had been real, they would not have abandoned her, even against such impossible odds. They were too small to understand concepts like courage and sacrifice and honor. But family? Family they understood. Oh, yes."
5/5/2012 c8 Ell Bee Someone Else Now
Explaining the complexities of her name to Gaia took a lot of work to get right, but was worth it.

Lengthy chapters seldom have just one good point, but this is the one that stands out best to me.
5/5/2012 c7 Ell Bee Someone Else Now
I love Lennox' line, " "Okay, guys, tell me what happened. The only way we're going to get out of this mess is by making sure it doesn't happen again." It's the essence of maturity and intelligence ... and that's the only way they will truly form a working unit with the Cybertronians. The sergeant's refusal to say who was at fault, not undertaken to protect his men but to protect Barricade, was a confirmation of that. Well done, indeed: we may be "co-conspirators, but those were both your lines.
5/5/2012 c6 Ell Bee Someone Else Now
Wow. Terrific fireworks. What still stands out for me in this chapter is OP, crashing through the trees with enough force and speed to send lethal splinters flying.
5/5/2012 c5 Ell Bee Someone Else Now
I still love Adele's correction of "cannibal" to "predator." There are many good moments in this chapter, however.
5/5/2012 c4 Ell Bee Someone Else Now
Ellen Ames' transformation (without a T-cog, too!) from Mother of the Year to Drill Sargeant of the Decade still cracks me up. And that was yours, all yours: didn't touch it. It didn't need any touching!
30 Page 1 2 Next »