for The Weight of Us

6/6/2018 c1 roguebutterfly1120
This is breathtakingly beautiful, and terribly sad. You've got them all just right, and I love it
10/3/2017 c1 74bikelock28
Brilliant. Introduced a lot of ideas I hadn't thought of- what Amy, Rory and River do after the Doctor exits at the end of AGMGTW, WHY they decide to call him back in LKH, Amy and Rory knowing River and Mels at the same time not knowing who Mels really is. These are, frankly, all plot-holes (or at least plot pot-holes which we're not supposed to think about too much) but you did a really good job of filling in/explaining. I liked how you included plenty of Amy/Rory too- them as a couple got somewhat overlooked after the opening two-parter of S6. I also liked how the Doctor was hardly in this in person- gave an interesting new focus to the situation.
My favourite lines were "Aren't you supposed to be in prison?", "I was a bit to surrounded by mortal peril to notice that sort of thing" (- SO Rory) and "Do you kiss anyone? Like ever?". In fact the whole of that added F&S scene was fab.
A very interesting and clever fic with a great balance of tone between light and dark. :)
11/3/2016 c1 jcampbellohten
Wonderfully well written and feels-inducing.
1/31/2013 c1 106boop-oop-ee-doo
Amazing.
12/23/2012 c1 8MuggleCreator
Nice! It must've been so confusing for Amy...

ElevenRiver all the way.
11/27/2012 c1 5Um. Fish
This is beautiful!
11/25/2012 c1 Guest
:) very good.
10/31/2012 c1 5Tir-far-thoinn
In which I tell you this killed me. Everything about River's triumphant little fingers, and all the references to Melody and the writing and I don't know what else. There was so much simple beauty to it. I've read small amounts of Doctor Who fanfiction, and only written a couple because it scares me. Doctor Who is bigger than a T.V. show for me, and they twist it so impossibly deep sometimes that I don't want to touch it and just watch it from a distance where I can't do anything to hurt it.

This was just spectacular. Everything was right, and tear inducing and sad, and, and, and, and just good.
10/1/2012 c1 2witchdrugs
Amazing.
9/20/2012 c1 1AliasMarie
I loved this. So many great lines and little snapshots. It's quite honestly flawless. I love how there's weirdness between the Ponds and River - in so many stories they all are just suddenly best friends. Beautifully written, too. Stay brilliant!
-Marie
9/17/2012 c1 1ambariino
This was an absolutely brilliant characterization of Amy. One of the best I've ever seen. I enjoyed the way it was written and it brought out a lot of emotions in me. Amazing.
9/14/2012 c1 Xebe
Wonderful fanfic! Its one aspect of the show I really wish they would hurry up and explore, the whole Amy/Rory/Melody/River relationship and its great to finally find some decent fanfic that explores the complex emotions around it. Thanks soo much! Will certainly add you to my fav authors. (Stumbled across you via Xena Fanfic, also very good!).

You've nailed the characters. They are perfect and inkeeping with their portryal in the show. Nicely writen and laid out, very enjoyable read!
7/6/2012 c1 2Veronica.Fae
"an entertaining mix of Anything you can do, I can do better and I've so seen you naked" ahahah this is fantastic XD EXACTLY the expression that Alex has on most of the times XD

Anyway, your work is brilliant, I love it. I think this might really be what happend inbetween.
7/5/2012 c1 5Sylva Dax
Second reading. Still just as beautifully bittersweet as the first. I would love to see you continue this through LKH.
6/12/2012 c1 zzxxccvvbbnnmm
Beautiful little one shot examining the timey-wimey mess the poor Ponds are stuck in. I love it :)
23 Page 1 2 Next »