for Doodling

7/30/2015 c1 3ThatHydrokinetic
I love all your Wally/Artemis fluff these are adorable
5/18/2014 c1 41Eirian Erisdar
Bored? In English? *Gasp* It must be your teacher...because English is as about as far removed from 'boring' as anything can get.

Sonnet 18... You know, if this was canon, this could be counted as foreshadowing, or even dramatic irony, if we knew Wally was going to 'cease' when we saw this scene. What's interesting is those last two lines, the ending couplet - "So long as men can breathe or eyes can see, / So long lives this, and this gives life to thee." Shakespeare obviously meant that age or death would not remove the memory of this woman's physical and spiritual beauty from history and himself, but since WALLY was the one to die at the end of the play (that is, if Young Justice were a play) in this case it is not the one that the sonnet desribes who lives on in memory, but the one who dictates the sonnet.

...aaand I'm overanalysing again. YJ's not even a play. I suppose it would be a valid interpretation in film studies, though...again, if this scene in Wally's English Literature class was canon in the first place. Amusing and very funny interpretation, Aiva. XD

Eirian

Postscript: I wonder if he'll change his mind about Arty when they study 'The Taming of the Shrew'. XD
8/13/2013 c1 16Violently Red
Haha I loved it.
8/30/2012 c1 fallen angel 559
I like shakesphere...i really loved your story,it was majorly crash!
7/5/2012 c1 42stay.traught.i'm.deactivated
Hooray for fluff! :D
6/28/2012 c1 Guest
omg
4/24/2012 c1 5Dope Kitty Taco
I love You for writing this story

I love Wally too In this story in the show In everything he's in

But mostly this story and the show :D

hope to read more from you later

DxS
4/24/2012 c1 2zippychatter
Ha...we're doing this in English. Thank you for sparking my interest in this sonnet. Now everytime we go to it, my head will be filled with the lovely thoughts of YJ and this fic. :)
4/23/2012 c1 7Lorraine Romanoff
I LUV WALLART FLUFF! LUV IT!
4/23/2012 c1 A2ID
I feel like Robins going to find the peace a paper... LoL
4/23/2012 c1 2The White Rose Pianist
Though it was probably quite obvious that it was Artemis, you still managed to put a nice twist on it. Using Shakespear's graceful phrasing into the thoughts of a boy in denial, and at least in his art he can let it out. I thought it was very well written, though a bit shorter. Nice job!
4/23/2012 c1 42WriteOnForever
So cute; totally made me smile. Great job! :)
4/23/2012 c1 7randommonkeyz998