for The plan

alright
11/21/2013 c1 2Alpha1Delta
awesome
7/10/2013 c1 6Blu100-Jewel100
make a lemon for Blu and Jewels mating session.
6/28/2013 c7 24Ricardo the Black Hawk
(I totally fully agree. Injusting that author is one thing, but being racist to me and you is another thing, Isaac. I hope he burns in hell for what he said.)

Anyway, onto my review. Great job on this chapter. I can't wait to see the rest whenever you update.
6/28/2013 c7 3Rapper the red macaw
I like this chapter. I didn't think you was going to update again.

Oh and I totally agree with you: Toltic spirit is a complete heartless bastard and deserves to die. Oh and if he tries message you, saying he didn't do anything, do not listen to him. He deserves no pity. -_-
5/8/2013 c7 6Blu100-Jewel100
I vote yes keep writing
4/7/2013 c7 7RosewaterStories-Official
Thanks for writing on my channel! I think this is good, I say keep going with B and J. They are awesome!
3/31/2013 c6 5Kraft58
Short, very very short XD Sorry I had too :P

Um yeah anyways, if I had to pick, it would be Blu and Jewel, they should be the focus of the story, since RIO is technically about them. But I'd love to see more emphasis on the city itself, since you were there and I would love to see a more knowledgeable take on the city.
3/30/2013 c6 3RIO2Lover100
i suggest: go back to blu and jewel
2/4/2013 c5 29Jeff117
I love it when you keep changing you're name,and now its mw4fan,i bet you think MW4 is coming out this year do you?
1/14/2013 c5 34qtqt3q4
Hey kow,

"Okay, you win Rio Fanfiction Lover72, I suck your better than me.

:("

I remember when i put that XD
Fck that was funny, you got all pissed n' stuff.
Few thing, damn you annoying and a crappy troller

People have 2 types of haters, jealous haters and "I want to fuckin kill you" haters, IIIIII'MMMMMM pretty sure you have "I want to fuckin kill you" haters : which is good for everyone :D
8/19/2012 c4 Novainfecter
I wonder if Jewel gets what she wants?
7/25/2012 c4 1tjamesbeard
I don't mind the story, little confusing sometimes, but I understand the majority of it. And also just about your feud with The King of Ownage, why can't we all just get along? I mean we all clearly enjoy Rio or we wouldn't be here reading this fanfiction. So maybe just try to get along to make the stories more enjoyable for everyone.
7/5/2012 c2 3mw3fan
What! Really? Oh and to tell you the truth, I was just messing around with you. I know Iraq is not part of the nation. I was just messing with u. Also the part where I said I've seen better, becuz, well. I had bad times with new York tourist when I was still living in rio. but do respect what you do for this country. And its an honor. Also I hope this isn't some troller
7/5/2012 c3 mw3fan
Not to be rude but.. not really I've kinda seen better. Try going to iraq.. They probably have some big ass fireworks. Hehehe
21 Page 1 2 Next »