for Second Chances?

7/14/2012 c1 1lolyncut
Since I can't reply to "terrible" because you didn't sign in, I'll reply here.
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the story. I did.
7/14/2012 c1 Terrible
Yes, becasue we ALL got that it was Reid with your wonderful writing! Sarcasm is my main language. This sucked donkey balls! I read your profile, and HOW CAN YOU BE A TEACHER! Wow, this was bad. I'm not going to lie. You write like some third graders. If anyone reviewed that this is good, are freaking crazy because this WASTED my life! I read this to my wife and she literally said 'Please tell me you are kidding.' We are both writers and this was BAD. Work on it and take a few classes. Terrible.
7/9/2012 c1 57Leigh59
This was lovely. I'm glad that Emily and Spencer got their chance for happiness.
7/9/2012 c1 23renandli
THIS is how it should have been on the show! Good job, hope you try another story...or just continue in this vein.
7/5/2012 c1 Guest
Just found this. It's a very nice story. Hope you'll write more of them, especially with Emily and Spencer. :)
6/26/2012 c1 288Kathryn Claire O'Connor
This is a great story. I would love to see the scene where they tell the team.
6/15/2012 c1 Shannon
Hi. I really enjoyed your story. I hope you write more stories. Also, I read your review for the last chapter of "Who Knew, Huh?", and I don't think that's the end of the story. There's and episode of Criminal Minds entitled "Epilogue", and I think that was just the chapter based on that episode.
6/9/2012 c1 1Joyous202
Can't wait for your next story! :)
5/20/2012 c1 66LoveforPenandDerek
Excited to see that you published your first story. I would have liked for CM to let Emily leave the BAU to have a better life, not just another dangerous job. This leaves us knowing Emily will be happy. Brava.
5/6/2012 c1 401mabelreid
Very nice. Well you let the cat out of the bag with me about who the husband was, but I really enjoyed the reveal through the purple scarf. You know that's my favorite peice of Reid fashion.

So happy they got together and managed to keep it a secret for awhile.

I'm glad you decided to write a story. Well done.
5/3/2012 c1 1breannanix26
That was wonderful. I had a little inkling as to who it was, but all was confirmed with that famous purple scarf. I wish they would just take a look at this and realize that this is the way for Emily to leave. :) Good luck and I hope you keep writing!
4/28/2012 c1 9LostInDisney
I really loved it and it was really good for a first attempt I hope you write more soon
4/24/2012 c1 115KESwriter
YAY! CONGRATULATIONS! That was an awesome first story! I am kicking myself for not guessing Reid!

I highly encourage you to writer another story. Here are some suggestions: Read through the story a few times. Think about the parts you liked writing the most to find your next story.

**ClAPS HANDS**

You have been such an awesome, loyal reviewer to me! PM me if you ever need help! Third Grade was where I learned to love reading ;)
4/24/2012 c1 Soulless Huntress
Well written. Didn't see the ending coming though. I wish something would happen like this in the show. The writer's are too scared to go there. Please don't let Emily fade away. We lost Paget, please don't loose her from our memory.
4/24/2012 c1 52amWritersClub
I am so glad you jumped into the water! See, it's not always shark infested and even if you do get a bit nibbled along the way it's worth it.

This is a lovely first fic and as you know ticks my boxes for spelling and grammar and has a lovely sweet feel to it.

Good job.