FanFiction.Net
for Sorry I'm Late

6/28/2012 c3 Winter McCarth
I think it should be something Russian because Tasha wont want to have American name and a Russian accent. He ends up getting a new memory of Rose and Lissa finally gets her out. She sees him and breaks down thinking she's going crazy. AND THEN THEY MEET.. AGAIN.
6/27/2012 c3 5Clauxx
I liked the chapter, Poor Rose, maybe Aleksander? is a russian name, Continue :)
6/27/2012 c3 6Mori Hathaway
how about Jason. or jake for short? maybe Logan? dont really know but looking forward to read more about this story! update soon!
6/27/2012 c3 25Samwysesr
Love it! I'll really enjoy your style!

I don't have a suggestion for a name though, I just can't think of him as anything other that Dimitri!
6/27/2012 c3 1MarsCosta
Hello! I really like your story. I'm looking foward to see what's going to happen next!

(I don't know, but maybe James, would be a good name. Kind of normal, but at the same time different...)

Update soon, please!

XOXO
6/27/2012 c3 hilda0829
This chapter was so sad. Its really hard to picture dimitri having another name besides dimitri. So that's hard. Gosh i really hate tasha shes like a bug you cant get rid of.
4/29/2012 c2 ladora
:'( Poor Rose. I'm excited to find out how Dimitri finds his way back to Rose!
4/28/2012 c2 16xFearlesssmilex
I love this story and this chapter was so sad. Ugh, I hate Tasha at the moment- haha.

I hope that Rose and Dimitri find a way back to each other

And thank you for not making her pregnant, I agree with Omg122, there are so many around, and you :)

Update soon

love xFearlesssmilex

p.s. In my story, Rose gets pregnant at the end,but there is a reason why i have done it, as i disagree with pregnant Rose's as well- haha
4/28/2012 c2 Comrade
If it is going to be anything like a story i read a while ago called "Dimitri's Baby" i am really not interested in reading it.

In that story Tasha compelled Dimitri with her lips and she was having SEX with him. Rose was left with twins, Rose was told that he was at Tasha's house as he was missing, when she got there...she heard moaning and he was in bed having sex with Tasha.

I hate Tasha and if i have to read about him in a relationship with her and her telling him that she is his girlfriend...it would make me sick.
4/28/2012 c2 AutumnRose395
Omg, I can't belive Tasha did this! Make Dimitri remember! Or Rose has to find Dimitri!

Next chapter I think Rose should read Dimitri's proposal, becuase Im dying to know what it said! Updated ASAP!
4/24/2012 c1 ladora
I'm assuming this is an AU and Rose and Dimitri are human? Not a typical story I'd read, but coming from you, I'd be interested in reading more.
4/24/2012 c1 EmeraldHearts
So good! Please continue
4/24/2012 c1 2obsessed53
"Yes yes a million times yes"

Thats what rose was supposed to say.

And its the answer to yur questin
4/24/2012 c1 Omg122
I like this story so far. Please do not make her pregnant, as so many people do and it is so tiring of reading them, just maybe in like the very last few chapters announce that she is pregnant and then write an epilogue of their life ten years later and show them living with their children. Pregnancy at the beginning of the story or through the middle, I believe isn't as good, so I beg you do not make her pregnant.

Update soon
4/24/2012 c1 18Doctor Rose Belikova
Love the beginning! Great spin on the whole memory loss idea (: Can't wait to read more (:
51 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »