for Secret Loves Year 1

9/2/2019 c2 Jacob Phantom
Please update your story soon!
7/9/2019 c2 Azrael
Wow, finally a story that gives a rational explanation for the Dursleys' shytty behaviour.
And it's brilliantly written too.
2/15/2019 c2 plumbknot57
I agree the abuse had to be hard. I don't want to believe that there are people in our world capable of that but you see it every where. Good beginning thanks
2/21/2017 c1 3G the Headmaster
Good beginning
6/26/2016 c2 locojoe4
Did something happen to this story? There's two chapters, then the second book is available.
1/6/2015 c2 alice22
I hope that you have a chance to write further chapters for this fic sometime in the future. It is really nice.
7/10/2014 c2 faneka
I'm interested in seeing how these first two chapters tie in with SLY-2. If the paste Agripina is applying will take away the scars, why does he still have them at the start of SLY-2?
6/25/2014 c2 2willam and jack and jake
very interesting
6/25/2014 c1 willam and jack and jake
dark
11/12/2013 c2 Guest
I am more than a bit ashamed of myself for not reviewing this update when I originally read it when it first showed up in my inbox. For that I apologize profusely!

You have quite the natural sense for this kind of content matter. I mean that as a compliment as I know it to be the most hard to write.

Harry's mannerisms seem quite spot on and thoroughly present in all the exchanges he has with Hagrid and the lovely Agripina ( whom I'm finding quite endearing).

Given my already expressed love for your particular prose I think you know I am eagerly awaiting any update you offer.
10/17/2013 c2 kffs
Interesting!
9/15/2013 c2 Runecutter
You've got a sure hand at making his instinctive reactions to years of abuse as depressing as possible. Which sounds bad, but actually just describes a realistic and emotionally moving narration under these circumstances. I took an instant liking to Miss Agrippina (the male name is Agrippa and the female usually leaves the "p"s unchanged...) and her two devilish companions... or is that three? Is Crookshanks one of her cats?

I like the beginning of this story and the direction it is taking, even though i can't predict much between now and Hogwarts and what happens after his sorting depends much on how far into details you'll go. But what i can say without doubt is that it promisses to become an interesting story with well written characters taking care for Harry. At least as long as Hagrid does not mess it up and betray the "secret" to Dumbledore... then all bets are off, but i don't think it will come to the worst case (return to the Dursley's and punishment for Hagrid and "Aggie"...) as it would clearly hurt the emotions already invested into making the boy feel better.
8/26/2013 c2 3DestroyerDRT
Is this a repost of the story? The reason I ask is the sequle had more chapters than this.
8/24/2013 c2 Noble Korhedron
BOOYAH! GOOD RIDDANCE TO UNCLE ARSEHOLE! Now for a talking-to for Petunia, and then methinks a divorce hearing? #thinking
8/8/2013 c2 5Man of Constant Sorrow
Another wonderful chapter.

I must say that I was quite ecstatic to see that you had updated, as a fan of all your stories it made my day.

I look forward to reading more of year one so I can better understand year 2.

Thank you so much for sharing, I eagerly await your next.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »