for The things you do for love

7/18 c26 Denie1943
Fascinating story and you knew how to carry off the Honeymoon. Thanks for sharing. Stay well!
1/13 c27 reisova
Good story
1/7 c27 Denie1943
A grand story and I love the huge family. Thanks for sharing. Stay well!
1/6 c17 Denie1943
What I would enjoy is seeing these lovers come together before we run out of chapters!
5/11/2020 c27 Clare
What a wonderful fanfic! Your plot is very inventive and well written :) I'm guessing AU stories are the hardest to get right because you have to come up with something original as well as keep the story and characters believable but you've succeeded with credits. There are just too many good things about this for me to mention...it was funny at times, sad, dramatic, romantic. Nice job!
8/5/2017 c27 Besilea
Great story!
4/6/2017 c5 Hollyelvira
Loves it
7/11/2016 c1 Guest
Here's a tip: Lay off the caps lock.
10/7/2015 c27 Zara M
So perfect. Georg is a hero, love how he takes to Oscar and the children. He'll do anything to make Maria happy. Adore your story.
2/23/2015 c27 UnfollowTheSun
Wow! Can't believe I've only just discovered this one. The relationship between Georg & Maria builds & builds nicely. The plot is solid & the characters of Maria's nieces & nephew are an added bonus. Hope you write more in the future :)
4/8/2014 c27 LibeRATE1511
Just found this story. I love it.
2/7/2014 c25 Scot
Aw, how sweet when Oscar asked if he could call Maria and Georg his mother and father - that was really sweet. I love how Louisa and Alex are such good friends - she's nearly a big sister to the vulnerable girl.
1/23/2013 c27 30pussycatwithattitude
A lovely ending to a very good story! I've told you before how far you have come through writing this story, so really there's not much more I say except to not stop here and come up with something else soon.
1/21/2013 c27 24Mie779
Just found out that you have wrapped this story up... for some odd reason I had not ticked the "follow" box and have not gotten the info in my mail... but luckily I looked back myself and got treated with this wonderful ending... nice ending, and love that they are expecting twins ;)
1/19/2013 c27 Honkytonkangel
aaw very sweet ending to the story. 14 kids they'll certainly have their hands full. lol
99 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »