for Dissolved Girl

9/21/2014 c1 Guest
Draco's character needed to be less welcoming. He is a create of arrogance and pride. Even if he was taken in by Chryssa he would take longer to come round to her demands. Effective writing style however and interesting new characters.
12/29/2013 c1 Enryuu
Hmm, I wonder why this wasn't included in the films? It would've been awesome D:

and do I smell a Lycan female? w
12/29/2013 c3 Enryuu
I have to say, Malfoys smugness is captured well. xD had you written his persona on the actual book I doubt it would've been different
8/19/2012 c3 SHJSALWO2728
Oh cute! A Baby rabbit :D
Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
8/19/2012 c2 SHJSALWO2728
Already flirting a lot those both haha :)
Let's see how this will go on :)
8/19/2012 c1 SHJSALWO2728
You asked me to check your story out and tadaaa here am I ! :D
Interesting idea making the OC Draco's bodyguard :) I guess he'll need it because of the mission to kill Dumbledore?
Can't wait to see what happens when they're actually at Hogwarts! :)
6/4/2012 c3 2Dizzi Penn
This is very interesting, curious to see where this is going.
5/22/2012 c3 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
interesting
5/12/2012 c2 Simon Chooty
Great job as always! :) I really like your descriptions and the way you structure dialogues between characters Don't stop writing! :D
5/8/2012 c1 Simon Chooty
I've never red Harry Potter series, just watched films, but I'm really feeling the desire to start to read books because of your chapters :/ Nice work! :D
5/6/2012 c2 Ryndo
Brilliant as always :D you have a real talent for this :) only downside... I hate draco xD that aside though, pure brilliance. -applauds-
5/6/2012 c2 Ryndo
4/26/2012 c1 4HellaTrashella
Lovely! Simply lovely, I adore it so far! oh gosh! I want the next chapter up so badly. You are a wonderful writer, and I absolutely adore Chryssa! Oh, this is going to be so much fun! Do update soon ^_^
4/26/2012 c1 3Eyes-Like-Open-Doors
Sounds exciting :) This girl seems to have an interesting future ahead of her and she seems pretty badass. I love it so far!