for Help Me Say Goodbye

4/25 c6 13GustavonkaLondon
dang.
That last sentence though.
#godramaticstorytwists
4/25 c5 GustavonkaLondon
WHOA!
Much as I wish that was real, I do love a twist ending I didn’t see coming, so in some way I actually love this. Still, why couldn’t it be real? :’(
So that’s why he called the doctor! Because poor Christine’s losing it. Now I’m kind of siding with Raoul. Must be freaky for him, Christine climbing randomly out the window for someone that isn’t even real.
Now I’m wondering what other twists this story is going to throw at me.
Is THAT why it’s called ‘Help me Say Goodbye’!
4/25 c4 GustavonkaLondon
Whoa, where’s he going? What’s Madame Giry going to do?
*frantically clicks next chapter button*
4/25 c3 GustavonkaLondon
Oh my gosh, the gardener ratted her out! And she told Raoul! Aaaaah! What’s gonna happen?!
4/23 c2 GustavonkaLondon
Uh oh, she got caught...somehow I can’t help feeling like that gardener is going to rat her out. She seems to be adjusting well, though, finally finding her courage. Good for her. I love how Erik’s like, ‘You want to come live with ME? Are you nuts?’ and that we can see how much Christine misses her old life.
4/23 c1 GustavonkaLondon
I can’t believe I hadn’t read this story before! I know nothing good can happen from here on out (since Christine stays married to Raoul) but I can’t wait to see where this is going!
(I like how she refers to him as ‘her angel’, it’s sweet)
8/7/2016 c6 39Riene
Oh no...you did not do that...noooooooo.

This was superbly well written. I confess I did not see that twist coming and now I must go back and re-read for the clues I obviously overlooked. Raoul is a very sympathetic character here, and I feel so badly for him, trying to to do the right thing for the woman he loves. And poor mad Christine...the guilt and grief must be overwhelming.

Nicely visual writing-it was easy to see their conversations and the growing tension. The ending had two points I thought were masterful-Christine remembering Erik asking her to let him go, and Raoul realizing he truly might haunt them forever. Bravo.
8/4/2016 c6 38Mizamour
Oh /ouch/. T_T this whole story - beautifully done and unexpected, though there were a few clues - but poor Christine! And Raoul! And everyone really... :( your writing is wonderful!
1/15/2016 c6 2cmk1211
I very much enjoyed this. It was original and well thought out. The pacing was consistent and the word choice served the story very well. It gives a very real world look at what happened to Erik and Christine and honors the depth of feeling they shared.
10/27/2015 c6 17Child of Dreams
10/27/2015 c2 Child of Dreams
(sighs blissfully)
Erik...
10/27/2015 c1 Child of Dreams
Okay, normally I don't approve of divorce, and I think it should only be used as a last resort when all other options have failed, but in this particular case (Christine leaving Raoul for Erik), I'm willing to make an exception!
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »