for Help Me Say Goodbye

6/28/2012 c6 18Euritidia
Will you please update soon? :)
6/28/2012 c5 Euritidia
OH MY GOD! THIS MADE ME CRY! NOOOOOOOOOOO! But nice twist! I loved it! Wow... I need to stop crying... :'(
6/26/2012 c6 3TwilightLove100
This was an.. Interesting story.. A very good interesting story. I've never thought of it like this.
6/25/2012 c6 18Erik'sangel527
It's over.. :-(

This was a great story with a tragic, but very well done ending. I feel sorry for Christine, but that last paragraph also made me feel sorry for Raoul. Losing someone you love -who is also your wife- to insanity (especially this kind of insanity) has to be incredibly difficult. You portray that difficulty beautifully, by the way.

Such a heart-wrenching, beautiful story. I'm sorry to see it end, but I loved it.

Extremely well done!

6/25/2012 c5 Erik'sangel527
Oh wow, such emotion! Wonderful work here. You display Christine's sadness, confusion, and denial really well.

One more chapter to go... how sad. It's such a great story!

6/25/2012 c4 Erik'sangel527
So Madame Giry enters the picture- awesome :-)

Excellent work, as always! You really know how to portray the characters' emotions well and you always leave me eager for more. I'm really excited for the next chapter.

Reading on...

6/17/2012 c1 tangledcharm
Hey guy :] Im writting a story to do with make believe! Heres a chapter from my book Life and Death...If you like it there is more on my webpage- .com

Thanks 3

What are you drawing?” Damien questioned her again, she turned her head and passed him her drawing, she wouldn’t talk to him, showing him a picture isn’t talking Charlie assured herself. Damien studied her art; he traced his fingers over her pencil marks, “What’s the drawing representing about you?” he caught her eyes she knew she had to answer him but Ashley! He smiled at her then continued looking at the rough, edged heart drawing. “It’s about love….I find it amazing that one emotion can create so many feelings…love can be good or bad….it can change you …shape you as a person” Charlie pencilled in a stitch at the very end of the heart. “Love makes you strong no matter which side of it you stand on” Damien added, then he began to slowly draw a boy cradling a girl in his arm, “Love makes each person I think, it’s the one thing we can all relate to” She took the paper away from his hand, smiling she began to add colour to her picture. The awkwardness between them melted away, his soft voice was inviting and warm, he shared his jokes and thoughts with her, it was like they had been friends for years. “OK TIMES UP CHILDREN PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR NAME IS AT THE TOP OF THE PAPER AND A DESCRIPTION IS PUT SOME WHERE ON YOUR SHEET” the teacher instructed the class. “OMG she’s actually talking to him! She just wants me to smack her face in…” Ashley growled to her friend. “DING DING” the bell for the second lesson rang out.
6/17/2012 c6 abby
You have a knack for story telling. I love how you gave subtle hints in the beginning but managed to pull off a surprising twist. I will not make any suggestions except for you to keep writing. Take your story anywhere you wish - my seatbelt is buckled and I am just here to enjoy the ride.
6/17/2012 c6 8PhantomFan01
Poor Christine :( Mourning over Erik...can't wait for the next instalment :)
6/16/2012 c6 1EplusCequalsLUV
Whoah! Talking to herself? He isn't a ghost is he? Poor Christine wanting to be back with Erik...
5/26/2012 c5 8PhantomFan01
What a twist :) Can't wait for the next instalment :)
5/25/2012 c5 abby
Sometimes I am a meany wanting Christine to suffer like that. Personally, I like how you ended this chapter. I dont shy away from tragic endings. I like POTO afterall.
5/10/2012 c3 Klutz4Eternity
i love this! erik is so sweet
5/9/2012 c3 PhantomFan01
Dun dun dun! I don't think Raoul will react well to this. Maybe Raoul could threaten her and Erik comes swooping through the window in a dramatic sort of way. And then when he lands his cape is flapping in a sort of dramatic way :) Then Erik holds out his hand which she takes and swoops back out of the window again and Raoul just stands there in complete shock :) Can't wait for the next instalment :)
5/8/2012 c3 18Erik'sangel527
What a cliffhanger! I'm so excited for more! I'm also really sorry for not reviewing until now. I've been super busy with work and haven't had a lot of time to get on Fanfiction to read :-( I have been writing while at work, but that's a different story haha.

This story is still great! I will definitely continue reading and reviewing :-)

Please update soon! I'm very curious to know what Raoul's reaction will be.

50 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »