for The Betrayal

3/26/2017 c1 BCgurlie
Is there a sequel to this? I'd love to see how the Ministry reacts when the public find out their hero was sent to Azkaban for not wanting to be Malfoy's slave.
9/16/2015 c1 Jewel Becky
Six Months Later
Harry James Potter becomes Ethan Patrick Jameson, American wizard with strawberry blond hair and brown eyes, the godson of Patrick (Paddy) Anthony Starfall aka Sirius Orion Black, both moved to Australia and since they changed their names legally through proper mundane and magical means; Harry James Potter and Sirius Orion Black cease to exist. This means that Draco cannot try to claim Harry again as he doesn’t exist anymore and no more else can claim Harry as well.
Idea from Sequel and the letters Harry wrote
1/29/2014 c1 2shadewatcher
Oh they don't know Harry very well do they. *cackles* do they really think he'll let them have a second chance at him. He'll be gone as soon as he gets back from Azkaban. That is if Sirius doesn't break him out first. lol
1/14/2014 c1 Guest
pity that there is not now!
I would have liked to know the consequences of the betrayal of Hermione and the decissions made by Harry.
6/15/2013 c1 13moonlitcat
Is there a sequel to this? I love it!
4/12/2013 c1 1sunfun
Nice
9/29/2012 c1 1Lw117149
oh hell no harry escapes from there right he is secretlt an animus (sp?) ooooo sequil please!
9/8/2012 c1 fightingstoryaddiction
oh poor harry how is he going to get out of this will he flea england?
8/29/2012 c1 3JlovesGaara
Wow, very heavy. Good story.
8/27/2012 c1 Cassandra30
I certainly hope the price for this betrayal is high.
7/6/2012 c1 atymer
There is no way this is over. I must discover how Harry will undermine his betrayers! Has Dumpy stolen his inheritance too?
Will there ever be more of this? I am so mad. LOL
The wankers everyone!
6/21/2012 c1 HeartsGlow
More, please! Harry should renounce his citizenship and become a citizen of another country. It would be neat to find out he had already done so. What about finishing school? They weren't going to let him take his NEWTS in favor of saddling him with Malfoy? Maybe he gave all his money and belongings to Teddy? Ron? Had it transferred to another country? What will happen to Hermione? Will she be permanently shunned? Hexed? (YES!)So MANY unanswered questions! Why would you leave it like this? AAARRRGGGHHH!
5/27/2012 c1 Nicol
We REALLY understand the meaning of complete very different.

This story is not complete !
5/13/2012 c1 Elfin69
Hopefully Harry will be able to be protected in Azkaban and then will leave the Wizarding World completely so that they can never find him again. It would serve the Malfoys right for what they tried to do.
5/2/2012 c1 60chochowilliams
wow. if draco likes harry or has come to realize that harry is his mate, all he had to do was say something, try and work things out. going to this extreme is absolutely ridiculous. what a jackass.
21 Page 1 2 Next »