for When Vulcan Met Human

4/30/2018 c10 21Uhura the 9th
A feisty, swearing, jumped in the bed Amanda! way funny!
9/2/2017 c10 7tanseynz
I know it's been a long while, but I hope you consider returning to this. I really loved 'The Hand We're Dealt' and think any continuation or offshoots of it would be very gratefully received.
4/2/2015 c10 15Romancefantasy
Thanks for a great story. I love Sarek and Amanda!
2/12/2015 c10 jeanadele
I like this story are you going to continue it?
9/27/2014 c10 7Draconius du Vryle
Good story! Thoroughly enjoyed reading every word! You're a really good writer. You've got a real gift. I certainly want to read more of your stuff. You've got talent!
4/4/2014 c10 celino
I love this story, it's sounds so authentic! Although, I've only started watching star trek since the movies came out, but still, I think you captured Vulcan behaviour and thinking well.
3/6/2014 c10 AngelPanda3
Awwwwwwwwwh WAIT BUT SPOCK ISN'T SPOILED ROTTEN
3/1/2014 c10 8mtcbones
thank you for this story. i love your writing. i am still in awe of the hand were dealt. on that story marianne grayson made the whole story when she helped McCoy accept his situation. in the earlier parts she seems a harpy but she made such a wise statement at the end maybe she isn't so bad. i have reread the hand several times. you seem a wise person. anythinf you write in soin off i will surely read avidly. how does sarek get scarlett. do joanna and rhys make bondmates. what happens to the good doctor and spock do they return to space?
3/1/2014 c10 Guest
Good finish to the story, thanks for making it concise and interesting.
2/28/2014 c10 dinotopian
Thank you!
2/28/2014 c10 9Tishbing
I loved this story. I only wish it could go on forever!
1/30/2014 c9 Pepa 816
Great story need more?
12/29/2013 c9 AngelPanda3
Daaaaaaaamn
12/27/2013 c9 dinotopian
Oh poor Sarek! Thank you!
12/27/2013 c9 8mtcbones
boy he's in hot water now. but she will accept him soon too. i'm enjoying this thank you and happy Christmas and new year
126 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »