for You're Amazing, Charlie Brown

11/17/2021 c1 Missael
Charlie brown has spider powers awesome!
2/20/2019 c1 170Dolores-the-Dip
Wow
6/28/2018 c2 Lucy Van Pelt
It might be better if Linus just told me the truth about Charlie Brown's spider power situation in private and not letting everyone know about this!
4/24/2018 c2 snoopyontop
This was actually a beautiful story:) I would’ve loved a few more chapters but thank you for an amazing read
4/18/2017 c2 Lucy Van Pelt
Charlie Brown, Charlie Brown, does whatever a spider can spins a web, any size, catches thieves just like flies look out! here comes Charlie Brown, is he strong? listen blockhead, he's got radioactive blood, can he swing from a thread take a look overhead hey, there there goes Charlie Brown, in the chill of night at the scene of a crime like a streak of light he arrives just in time, Charlie Brown, Charlie Brown friendly neighborhood Charlie Brown wealth and fame he's ignored action is his reward, to him, life is a great big bang up wherever there's a hang up you'll find Charlie Brown.
9/4/2015 c2 anon2345677888990
plz continue wanting to see what happens next
12/10/2013 c2 Guest
Can u introduce a super villain next chapter
1/1/2013 c2 1tray125
this story is amazingly well written. cant wait to see how things play out.
11/12/2012 c2 5Doctor Frostybuscus
Update soon! I love the concept of Spidey as Charlie Brown. Though, I have a hard time imagining what he looks like. Tall? Short? Sexy? (tee hee... I was thinking Charlie Brown but my brain only processed Andrew Garfield... :3) For now, I'll imagine Charlie Brown looking like Andrew Garfield with Draco Malfoy's hair.
11/4/2012 c2 1Dracarot
He wasn't like Captain America and Iron Man, they never screwed up, they always saved the day, and they probably weren't too bad with the ladies either.

The latter no trouble at all, the good Captain, movie verse, no real luck as of yet, comic books, to the best of my knowledge had a few steady girlfriends, but I think he spent a wee bit too much time fighting the good fight to deal with dating matters.

And I didn't even bother worrying about Mr. Brown because I knew he was doomed by canon (just like how your doomed by canon when playing HALO Reach). Nels will definitely be a help to Charlie Brown now that he's going to take the mantle of Spider-Man (or Spider-Kid, Spider-Boy, whatever works) but the problem with Charlie is that confidence issue. However I remember a particular incident where Charlie showed and MAINTAINED, great prominence. His time as Mr. Sack, perhaps the mask of Spider-Man will give him the confidence he needs to be the hero he has chosen to become. Question is, will he be so desperate to hold on to that confidence he'll neglect being Charlie Brown, to be Spider-Man.

Where's Captain America to give a bad-ass lecture when you need him...

On another note it seems i didn't notice this chapter because either a. I didn't tag the follow story on this in the first place or B. when you moved it I had to recheck the follow. This problem is now remedied.
5/14/2012 c2 14CMR Rosa
This story is awesome, I love Charlie Brown and Spider-Man and you fuse both worlds perfectly, keep up the good work.
5/10/2012 c2 supersexyghotmew95
HEY NO BIG BUDDY OH MAN POOR UNCAL BEN OOPS I MEAN RICHARD BROWN HEH HEH THE ADVENGERS WAS AWESOME I SAY THE NEW BAD GUY IS DOOM ALSO THE AMAZING SPIDY LOOKS EPIC I ALSO EXPECT LUCY/SCHROEDER IN THE OTHER STORY YOU HAVE BEEN NEGLETING TO DO DUDE YOUR TRULY MEW XD
4/29/2012 c1 1Dracarot
Hmmmm it appears your going with the Ultimate storyline in how he actually get's the powers (The OZ formula), but you'll go with the main marvel universe for story line. OF course that's just an early assumption.

With Spiderman's rogues gallery it's going to be hard to guess who becomes what super villains and allies. (For some reason I could see Linus becoming Dare Devil, no idea why...)

And if Peggy Jean = Gwen Stacy, how concerned should I be for her lifespan?

By the way you might want to look up Mini Marvel's basically it's the Marvel universe in Charlie Brownesque artform. The site with the most information would be TVtropes, be warned though it is an internet trap with enough links to keep you trapped for hours on end. But one of the many gags of the comic was that due to the style plus a similarity in name and Baldness to Charles Xavier, we had that little gag.
4/27/2012 c1 1supersexyghotmew95
Oh thank you I have been trying to remember who was peter's other love interest then I saw gwen stacy thank you tiger poor lucy though I wish she loved another guy XD
4/27/2012 c1 33marisa lee
you must have a lot of time on your hands... this chapter is quite long for "preview". However I enjoy your idea , and although I have not found time to finish reading the whole thing yet, I will get around to it and I must say it is very good so far. Thank you for making this page interesting again! (:

xoxo ~ml