FanFiction.Net
for About to Light It Up

11/22/2014 c4 soulsister
Please finish this story because I just have to know how this turns out. Please don't keep me hanging on like this. Its hell waiting.
10/8/2012 c4 33Ilse'sPurpleSummer
Holy crap, I absolutely freaking love this story. I actually liked the whole Kane/AJ thing, I wish we could've seen more of that.
9/6/2012 c4 1neolutionist
Please Update!
8/9/2012 c4 19KaneLovesTristen
WHOO HOO! GET SOME AJ!
8/7/2012 c4 11Blazing Glory
I love where you're going with this. Kane seems almost *gasp* normal! Especially compared to AJ who has absolutely no respect or fear of him. She is going to have him twisted in so many knots it will be unreal. And then she will realize exactly what she has been playing with when Kane's control breaks and the little match book she's been playing with is revealed as the largest bonfire she could ever imagine. The Devil's Favorite Demon will take control of everything in the end.
8/2/2012 c4 1nandale01
You can't just leave it there. OMG! They've got to be together even if it's for on hot wild steamy and passionate night that leaves them both different people.
8/1/2012 c4 6Esha Napoleon
I'm not sure if I said this before, but I'm rooting for AJ LOL
LOVE IT!
8/1/2012 c4 6Lady Blackhat
YES! YES! YES!
7/31/2012 c3 1nandale01
This story is awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter.
7/30/2012 c3 6Lady Blackhat
I thought you had given up on this story... I know what you mean about the storyline. I am so disgusted by how WWE ruined it. But you know, maybe Glen Jacob's wife didnt like him being in a story with hot, young AJ. _ Anyhow, I love the additions. Hope to see updates on a more regular basis.
7/30/2012 c3 6Esha Napoleon
LOVE IT!
7/5/2012 c2 8onehundredpercent
Wow I didn't think I'd like this but I do and I hope you continue it!
6/26/2012 c2 25RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR
i like this fic, KanexAJ, goodness i love it..cant wait 4 more.
6/21/2012 c2 1Raven Black The Marauderette
Update or you'll break my heart!
5/11/2012 c2 19KaneLovesTristen