for The Cub and the Kit

5/26/2019 c1 DPDbookworm
Nice! Looking forward to reading more.
8/6/2018 c1 4IwriteFornobody
So I read this a bajillion years ago, and it was good. I really like kid Vin and Ezra. You managed to capture the same dynamics as the tv show even with the age changes. I recently watched The Sentinel and wow. I appreciate this story so much more. You got it all, everything is exactly how I imagine it would be if these two worlds did collide. Awesome job.
7/3/2017 c1 Diggedydog
LOVED IT! Series holds up at multiple readings.
5/2/2012 c1 21Duchess67
*happy shriek* I've seen this one before! *bouncing in my chair now* Does this mean you'll be posting more in this universe? *hoping so like mad*
4/28/2012 c1 3fierynightangel
hope your husband's ok. glad you're posting this on here, cna't wait for more of this one and a good guide!
4/28/2012 c1 1aydinbydin
This gave me so many warm fuzzies, it should be considered illegal. I, for one, am so very glad it's not. =D
4/28/2012 c1 Cassandra30
Still love this story like I have said before!
4/28/2012 c1 17Nomooretears
Yay! One of my favorite stories, nice to see it on ffn. Can't wait to see some more in this au. and I haven't forgotten that you told me you might do a prequel to this story (hint hint nudge nudge pleeeease!) =)
4/28/2012 c1 33trecebo
*does happy dance!* I like the tweaks, and yes, I do notice them, but in a good way. Having read the original posted version on BR, I see you've added some detail to JD's assessments and to Rafe's involvement as well. Plus, there are others, but really? You know they are there. I know they are there, and newbies? Will just like the story. It's just smashing!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service