for Ghosts

6/7/2020 c2 courtney.petrova
I do keep coming back to this when I rediscover being human and this chapter always pulls at my heartstrings.
6/9/2012 c3 Ashley
This was all very well written. I loved each of them. Each characters voice and personality resonated through each of them accurately. Pearl always did remind me of that perfectionist housewife even though she was only in the show for a short time. This was largely due to what era she was from of course. Annie was perfectly described as well as the warm motherly figure of the house she has always been. I will miss her as the last remaining origional character though I think the writing is well done and the chatacters well developed so it'll continue on well. Alex hasn't been showed much either just as pearl hadn't. You also portrayed her voice well. Her sarcasm and how tormented Hal is by being somewhat a cause to her death. Each of these chapters were very well done.
5/29/2012 c1 4voodooqueen126
It's interesting how ghosts are like perfect housewives...
5/1/2012 c1 darkestboy
Good look into Hal's relationships with Pearl, Annie and Alex.
4/30/2012 c2 23make-mine-a-kiaora
Like the way the relationships are set up and their similarities and differences. The description of Pearl with her magazines and Sunday roasts was great, and the way she and Hal bickered. Annie felt right. The relationship between Alex and Hal was insightful and his attack on her, and subsequent guilt, all too believable. I could imagine a scene like that in s5.

It feels like it's come to a conclusion, but if you would like to write some more, I'd definitely read it!

4/29/2012 c1 7ShoePigeon
I thought this was great, very well written. I love anything that is set in Southend with Leo and Pearl and Hal.

I can't wait to see what Hal has to say about Annie and Alex.