for A Friend From The Ashes

12/4/2019 c1 erikastroud122
Are you going to finshed the story? I really want to see what happens next.
4/7/2018 c1 Cyber-Kanochi
Please continue I love this story
12/19/2015 c1 3Alana-kittychan
Aw so cute
8/17/2015 c1 25TFAN Override-Dragon Light
Continue please this is soooooooooooooo CUTE!
7/20/2015 c1 Tony
Very fun story and idea!
7/4/2015 c1 AwryaBee
I loved this, and I wish it to be continued. It's so cute! :D
3/6/2015 c1 2Charizgrovsion
This is quite good
1/22/2015 c1 Dark Reika
Aww your story helds so much emotion in it!
I hope you soon have time again to update it, it would be a shame should it get forgotten
8/18/2014 c1 Guest
Loved it, very cute
10/2/2013 c1 3Luna Uchiha666
Okay, I gotta say, I really do love this story so far and would like to read more of it soon. If you have any form of trouble, let me know and I'll help you out. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon!
8/27/2013 c1 M-Lo Sixteen
The kitties are gorgeous! Your writing is great too, and I like the idea. I hope you find a muse and continue this :)
8/22/2013 c1 Yorozuya
awwwwwwwwwwwwww, it's so CUTE.
7/18/2013 c1 yama-ki
hiya, I really like this story and I was wondering if the offer to be a muse was still open.
If it is I would like to try, mind you I've only been an author and have never really had a muse, but this looks like a good fic.
If it isn't I understand.
You can reach me at ""
many thanks
yama-ki
6/19/2013 c1 WolvesFire77
Aww I just absolutely fell in love with this story. No kidding. I often times would come back just to reread your teasing prologue. I must say the mental image of the kittens you had painted in my mind is so cute my fangirl-ness inside leaked out in a high pitched squee. I guess what I'm tying to say is I desperately want to see this awesome story continued. So I'm not sure how well of a muse I'd be, but I'm always willing to help with ideas and writers block!
5/21/2013 c1 3namae1809
That was so sweet and little bitter. I would love for this to be continued
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »