for All and Everything

3/14/2014 c3 21Demoninmysoul
Sweeet! This was so sweet I feel my teeth rotting.
I was always a sucker for these things, so I enjoyed it immensely!
Thanks!
1/29/2014 c3 2shadewatcher
Eeeee! LOVE IT! Serves the little creep right to get shown up. lol
1/29/2014 c2 shadewatcher
Dawww!

XD Bwahahahhahaa! Draco is an idiot. He really doesn't understand what an STD is if he thinks that it means you can only sleep with that person. Moron. Heh, wonder what he'll think when the itching and burning starts. XD
7/9/2013 c3 7Elis1412
Eww, those kids were just nasty. Harry seemed to be the only one with any self-pride. Even so it was a cute story with a sweet ending. Thank you for posting!
9/5/2012 c3 1shadowama
more please, i would like to see more of their relationship
5/14/2012 c3 Shadow Kitsune67
Like your fic so far. Looking forward to reading more. (:
5/13/2012 c3 Elfin69
I absolutely loved this one and am glad that Harry actually will be safe and loved instead of used for who he was.
5/3/2012 c2 2B.A Victoria
awwww they are sooooo cute together. please update soon!
5/1/2012 c1 B.A Victoria
it looks good so far, but i feel that harry and sev are going a little fast. i mean harry just broke up with draco and where they heck did snape develop feelings for harry. please update soon!
4/30/2012 c1 QueenSiren92
I sincerely hope that you are the original author of this story. I know for a fact that this story was published two years ago by Claire under the title One and Only. This is word for word and I hope that you are the author. If not, please remove this story as soon as possible.

The orignial is listed at hpfandom.net.
4/30/2012 c1 Thatsallwegot
I like this. Made me smile :)
4/30/2012 c1 2LIGHTNSHADOWS
Has Harry really found his "One"? His "All and Everything" in Severus?

How will their friends react when the news of Harry and Severus's relationship is found out?

Can't wait to see what happens next.