for Apologies

2/11/2019 c1 29Temple Cloud
Aaargh - James and his gang (with the possible exception of Remus) really don't grasp the concept of 'apologise', do they?
2/6/2013 c1 5kitkat2001
This story was really good, I liked it a lot. You do your characters really well, and I especially loved the end. Thanks for posting.
10/28/2012 c1 6BloomRay
Oo, this was an entertaining piece of work. Well done!

Although, my feedback would be to lessen the amount of dialogue. It's brilliant, but a little too much!

Nevertheless, I did love it. :)
5/1/2012 c1 108MissCHSparkles
This was a good story, it makes sense that James would be incapable of giving Snape a proper apology first time round. Although it seems a little strange that Lily gives in so easily but then again, she possibly figures that he'll finally leave her alone if she gives him one chance.

Just one thing, this story feels unfinished considering Sirius has decided to try to murder Snape for the stupidest reason. IT would be really interesting for Lily to find out and break it off with James, forcing him to grow up and not sweep what happened under the carpet. And to confront Sirius about what happened and just why he did it. Anyway, I hope you do continue this, it was a good story.
5/1/2012 c1 19HollyPotter28
Brilliant! I really enjoyed reading it!
4/30/2012 c1 fabugal1
Oh Sirius, Sirius, Sirius.

This is good! Keep writing. :)